    no affect on it or other programs so I have to shut the
    computer off the hard way.
    Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Yendor Ness, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Yendor Ness

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Yendor Ness" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns95E68ADA3F749yendornesshotmailcom@216.196.97.142...
    | When I use the volume knob on my hp multimedia keyboard it
    | locks up whatever player I am using along with all other
    | running programs. I have xp sp2. Using the volume controls
    | with the mouse works just fine. I have downloaded new drivers
    | for the sound card and keyboard. While the computer is locked
    | up ctrl+alt+del will open the task manager but the mouse has
    | no affect on it or other programs so I have to shut the
    | computer off the hard way.
    | Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Stop turning the volume knob on the keyboard?
    Toolman Tim, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Yendor Ness

    gb Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > "Yendor Ness" <> wrote in message
    > | When I use the volume knob on my hp multimedia keyboard it
    > | locks up whatever player I am using along with all other
    > | running programs. I have xp sp2. Using the volume controls
    > | with the mouse works just fine. I have downloaded new drivers
    > | for the sound card and keyboard. While the computer is locked
    > | up ctrl+alt+del will open the task manager but the mouse has
    > | no affect on it or other programs so I have to shut the
    > | computer off the hard way.
    > | Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Stop turning the volume knob on the keyboard?

    A shame you've stooped to that level.
    gb, Jan 22, 2005
  4. Yendor Ness

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "gb" <> wrote in message

    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "Yendor Ness" <> wrote in message
    | > | When I use the volume knob on my hp multimedia keyboard it
    | > | locks up whatever player I am using along with all other
    | > | running programs. I have xp sp2. Using the volume controls
    | > | with the mouse works just fine. I have downloaded new drivers
    | > | for the sound card and keyboard. While the computer is locked
    | > | up ctrl+alt+del will open the task manager but the mouse has
    | > | no affect on it or other programs so I have to shut the
    | > | computer off the hard way.
    | > | Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    | >
    | > Stop turning the volume knob on the keyboard?
    |
    | A shame you've stooped to that level.

    I know...I know....I'm so embarassed <g>
    Toolman Tim, Jan 22, 2005
  5. Yendor Ness

    WormWood Guest

    > "gb" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > | >
    > | > "Yendor Ness" <> wrote in message
    > | >
    > | > Stop turning the volume knob on the keyboard?
    > |
    > | A shame you've stooped to that level.
    > |
    > I know...I know....I'm so embarassed <g>

    ROFL
    WormWood, Jan 22, 2005
  6. Yendor Ness

    > "gb" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > | >
    > | > "Yendor Ness" <> wrote in message
    > | >
    > | > Stop turning the volume knob on the keyboard?
    > |
    > | A shame you've stooped to that level.
    > |
    > I know...I know....I'm so embarassed <g>

    ;-)

    gb, Jan 23, 2005
  7. Yendor Ness

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "gb" <> wrote in message
    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "gb" <> wrote in message
    | > |
    | > | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    | > |
    | > | A shame you've stooped to that level.
    | > |
    | > I know...I know....I'm so embarassed <g>
    |
    | ;-)

    And that one was just *too* easy ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Jan 23, 2005
  8. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Yendor Ness" <> wrote in message
    >> When I use the volume knob on my hp multimedia keyboard it
    >> locks up whatever player I am using along with all other
    >> running programs. I have xp sp2. Using the volume controls
    >> with the mouse works just fine. I have downloaded new drivers
    >> for the sound card and keyboard. While the computer is locked
    >> up ctrl+alt+del will open the task manager but the mouse has
    >> no affect on it or other programs so I have to shut the
    >> computer off the hard way.
    >> Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    > Stop turning the volume knob on the keyboard?

    TROLL! TROLL!

    --
    Windows isn't unstable. I am.
    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Jan 23, 2005
  9. Yendor Ness

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Peter Köhlmann" <> wrote in message
    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    | > "Yendor Ness" <> wrote in message
    | >> When I use the volume knob on my hp multimedia keyboard it
    | >> locks up whatever player I am using along with all other
    | >> running programs. I have xp sp2. Using the volume controls
    | >> with the mouse works just fine. I have downloaded new drivers
    | >> for the sound card and keyboard. While the computer is locked
    | >> up ctrl+alt+del will open the task manager but the mouse has
    | >> no affect on it or other programs so I have to shut the
    | >> computer off the hard way.
    | >> Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    | >
    | > Stop turning the volume knob on the keyboard?
    |
    | TROLL! TROLL!

    Nah....just a sad sense of humor <g>
    Toolman Tim, Jan 23, 2005
  10. Yendor Ness

    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    | > "Peter Köhlmann" <> wrote in message

    | >> TROLL! TROLL!
    | >>
    | > Nah....just a sad sense of humor <g>
    |
    | Sad? It isn't even that far advanced. BTW, your krillfile is fucked.

    Actually, no. I'm on a different computer today....
    Toolman Tim, Jan 23, 2005