    Ranchi
    Jharkhand
    India
    Saurabh, Apr 6, 2008

  2. Saurabh

    Joseph Guest

    There are a few events that could cause this:

    1. Look in your Device Manager and ensure that you have a audio adapter
    installed.

    or

    2. Uninstall your current audio adapter and then run Scan for Hardware
    Changes and add it back.

    Good luck.

    Joseph, Apr 7, 2008

  3. Saurabh

    Gulie Guest

    I have an audio adapter - Realtek High Definition Audio - which I uninstalled
    and then put it back with Scan for Hardware Changes.

    The error message still appears.

    Gulie, May 28, 2008