    This one I should know but I'm having a Senior Moment. The little speaker in the
    task bar to access the volume control is missing. What's the fix? Thanks.
    , Nov 11, 2005

  2. Alt-Ctrl-Del Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > This one I should know but I'm having a Senior Moment. The little
    > speaker in the
    > task bar to access the volume control is missing. What's the fix?
    > Thanks.

    Rfdjr1,

    Control panel/Sounds and Audio Devices/ and check mark "place volume
    control in the taskbar" if you are using XP.

    Alt.
    Alt-Ctrl-Del, Nov 11, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > This one I should know but I'm having a Senior Moment. The little speaker in the
    > task bar to access the volume control is missing. What's the fix? Thanks.

    Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices > See if you can find the right
    thing to put a check mark in.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 11, 2005
  4. Duane Arnold Guest

    wrote in

    > This one I should know but I'm having a Senior Moment. The little
    > speaker in the task bar to access the volume control is missing.
    > What's the fix? Thanks.

    Control Panel/Sounds AD you can't miss it even if you are going senile. :)

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Nov 11, 2005