    appreciated. thanks.

    PRB

    --
    Phil, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Phil

    °Mike° Guest

    Control Panel / Sound & Audio Devices / Volume tab.
    Uncheck 'Place volume icon in the taskbar'.

    On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:16:01 GMT, in
    <REAOc.356126$>
    "Phil" <PRB14-WN@(spamnono).invalid> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 31, 2004

  3. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Thanks Mike.

    PRB

    Phil, Jul 31, 2004
  4. Phil

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 01:26:41 GMT, in
    <lzCOc.356690$>
    "Phil" <PRB14-WN@(spamnono).invalid> scrawled:

    >Thanks Mike.
    >
    >PRB
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Control Panel / Sound & Audio Devices / Volume tab.
    >> Uncheck 'Place volume icon in the taskbar'.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 31, 2004