    My volume control just pops up on screen no matter what else I'm doing,
    like it has its own life. Am I doing something to cause that?

    , Jan 27, 2006

  2. Is this Windows XP Professional x86 (32-bit) or Windows XP Professional x64
    (64-bit). Could you check the event viewer to see if there are error
    messages associated with this phenomenon. Also, check your Processes under
    Task Manager to see if there anything unique running. Also check msconfig to
    see if there is anything starting up with the system that might be
    triggering this.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta