    camera. Does anyone know what voltage and amperage I should get? The
    camera takes 4 x 1.5 volt batteries.

    Thanks

    nameless one, Jan 8, 2006

  2. nameless one

    Dave Plumpe Guest

    The AC adapter for Kodak's 200-series cameras is their cat. #122-0557 (for
    100-125VAC input) or #190-9282 (100-240VAC). Output of 7.0VDC at 1.8A.

    -Dave
    --
    http://plumpe.home.mindspring.com
    email:

    Dave Plumpe, Jan 9, 2006

  3. nameless one

    m Ransley Guest

    If you are powering the camera buy the Kodak product, aftermarket can
    easily ruin the camera, you have no idea on the parameters Kodak set up.

    m Ransley, Jan 9, 2006
  4. nameless one

    SMS Guest

    nameless one wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've checked the Kodak website, and they are no help. I
    > (desperately) need an AC adapter for my "new" Kodak dc 215 digital
    > camera. Does anyone know what voltage and amperage I should get? The
    > camera takes 4 x 1.5 volt batteries.
    >
    > Thanks

    Get the Lenmar Pro 37,
    "http://lenmar.com/details.asp?model=PRO37&product=digital&type=accessories&manufacturer="

    Ritz has them for about $11 on their web site. Amazon has them for $16.
    No need to get the original Kodak adapter. The charging circuitry is
    inside the camera.

    SMS, Jan 9, 2006
  5. nameless one

    Steve Guest

    m Ransley wrote:

    > If you are powering the camera buy the Kodak product, aftermarket can
    > easily ruin the camera, you have no idea on the parameters Kodak set up.

    The post you responded to has the necessary info and it can be checked easily enough.
    It's possible that Kodak makes shitty cameras but highly reliable (and regulated) AC
    transformers, but that's not very likely. As long as the adapter puts out the proper
    voltage and enough current it's unlikely there will be a problem. An ability to
    provide more current than the camera needs is only a problem if the camera's
    circuitry is dumb enough to draw too much. You wouldn't worry about plugging a 1 amp
    clock radio into a circuit that can supply 20 amps, right?

    --
    Steve

    belief that it was intended as a statement of fact.

    If you want a reply to reach me, remove the SPAMTRAP from the address.

    Steve, Jan 11, 2006