    Has anybody got any experience (good or bad) of this company?

    Regards

    Mike N

    Safesheep, May 11, 2006

  2. Safesheep

    Ben Guest

    "Safesheep" <> wrote in message
    news:VMD8g.263093$...
    >I am thinking of signing up to VOIPTALK as my service supplier.
    >
    > Has anybody got any experience (good or bad) of this company?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Mike N

    Used them for a long time now. Good service, good rates and very good tech
    support (which is important in my eyes).

    I'm happy to recommend them

    Ben

    Ben, May 13, 2006

  3. Safesheep

    Mark Knight Guest

    In message <VMD8g.263093$>,
    Safesheep <> writes
    >I am thinking of signing up to VOIPTALK as my service supplier.
    >
    >Has anybody got any experience (good or bad) of this company?

    I recently migrated a Sipgate number to Voiptalk. The transfer was
    smooth and Voiptalk were helpful and efficient throughout. Early signs
    are that the Voiptalk service is significantly more reliable than
    Sipgate has been over the past year. YMMV
    --
    Mark A. R. Knight finger:
    Tel: +44 7973 410732 http://www.knigma.org/

    Mark Knight, May 17, 2006
  4. Safesheep

    Guest

    On Wed, 17 May 2006 11:11:23 +0100, Mark Knight <>
    wrote:

    >I recently migrated a Sipgate number to Voiptalk. The transfer was
    >smooth and Voiptalk were helpful and efficient throughout. Early signs
    >are that the Voiptalk service is significantly more reliable than
    >Sipgate has been over the past year. YMMV

    Get you facts right Mark Sipgate has NEVER been reliable EVER .

    , May 17, 2006
  5. Safesheep

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 17 May 2006 11:11:23 +0100, Mark Knight
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > I recently migrated a Sipgate number to Voiptalk. The
    > > transfer was smooth and Voiptalk were helpful and
    > > efficient throughout. Early signs are that the
    > > Voiptalk service is significantly more reliable than
    > > Sipgate has been over the past year. YMMV

    > Get you facts right Mark Sipgate has NEVER been reliable
    > EVER .

    Yawn.... Wake me up when he's gone away, somebody.........

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 17, 2006
  6. Safesheep

    Guest

    On Wed, 17 May 2006 19:17:57 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 17 May 2006 11:11:23 +0100, Mark Knight
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> > I recently migrated a Sipgate number to Voiptalk. The
    >> > transfer was smooth and Voiptalk were helpful and
    >> > efficient throughout. Early signs are that the
    >> > Voiptalk service is significantly more reliable than
    >> > Sipgate has been over the past year. YMMV

    >> Get you facts right Mark Sipgate has NEVER been reliable
    >> EVER .

    >Yawn.... Wake me up when he's gone away, somebody.........

    You will leave before I Ivor unless of course I see the words "
    Sipgate closes down its operations in Europe" in the press then of
    course you will see me no more .

    , May 17, 2006
  7. Safesheep

    Sean Guest

    Dude, you are a big attention seeker, Sipgate has been working very well
    for past month i have been using them, your experience with them is out
    of date, get over it

    Sean, May 17, 2006
  8. Wed, 17 May 2006 20:21:01 GMT, %Bpopped out
    over
    the fence and said...
    |On Wed, 17 May 2006 19:17:57 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    |<> wrote:
    |

    |><> wrote in message

    |>> Get you facts right Mark Sipgate has NEVER been reliable
    |>> EVER .
    |>
    |>Yawn.... Wake me up when he's gone away, somebody.........
    |You will leave before I Ivor unless of course I see the words "
    |Sipgate closes down its operations in Europe" in the press then of
    |course you will see me no more .

    Yawn... PLONK!
    --
    ßødincµs²°°° - The Y2K Druid