    voiptalk at the moment?

    Our incoming number works fine, (well the one I've tested).

    Their support website is down at the moment.
    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 13, 2007

  2. > Is anyone else having problems with making outgoing calls though
    > voiptalk at the moment?
    >
    > Our incoming number works fine, (well the one I've tested).
    >
    > Their support website is down at the moment.

    I am also having problems dialling out through voiptalk at present.

    Their support has always left alot to be desired in my opinion.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaa, Apr 13, 2007

  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
    >> Is anyone else having problems with making outgoing calls though
    >> voiptalk at the moment?
    >>
    >> Our incoming number works fine, (well the one I've tested).
    >>
    >> Their support website is down at the moment.

    > I am also having problems dialling out through voiptalk at present.
    >
    > Their support has always left alot to be desired in my opinion.

    The support site is back up, There is an announcement on there stating
    that the problem is now sorted. (which it isn't).
    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 13, 2007
  4. Thomas Kenyon

    aem Guest

    Thomas Kenyon wrote:
    > aaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
    >>> Is anyone else having problems with making outgoing calls though
    >>> voiptalk at the moment?
    >>>
    >>> Our incoming number works fine, (well the one I've tested).
    >>>
    >>> Their support website is down at the moment.

    >> I am also having problems dialling out through voiptalk at present.
    >>
    >> Their support has always left alot to be desired in my opinion.
    >>

    > The support site is back up, There is an announcement on there stating
    > that the problem is now sorted. (which it isn't).

    I'm told one of the outbound call gateways failed which meant some
    customers couldn't make calls. For most people the issue was resolved
    by 9.30ish, but there were a few unexpected problems getting the
    remaining users back online.

    When something like this happens and the service status is saying the
    problem has been fixed when you're confident it hasn't, you can just
    call Telappliant/VoIPtalk. They may not offer telephone support, but
    the sales folks are usually pretty receptive to reports from users.

    alex
    aem, Apr 14, 2007