Voiptalk newsletter - Grandstream ATAs for £35

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Zebeddee, Apr 30, 2005.

  1. Zebeddee

    Zebeddee Guest

    Hi,

    I got this newsletter from voiptalk. Might be of interest since they're
    doing grandstream ATAs for 35 quid.

    * Special Bank Holiday Offers *
    Don't miss out on our great Bank Holiday Offers on ATA Devices and IP
    Phones!

    Offers valid until end of Bank Holiday. Maximum of 10 units per purchase.
    ATA-286 - £34.99
    http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Analogue VoIP Adaptors/Handytone ATA-286

    An award-winning next generation VoIP analog telephone adaptor. It features
    market-leading superb sound quality, compact size and rich functionalities
    at a great special price.

    ATA-486 - £39.99
    http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Analogue VoIP Adaptors/Handytone ATA-486

    With PSTN port, and built in routing capability the Grandstream HandyTone
    486 is an "All-In-1" VoIP ATA, features superb sound quality, rich
    functions, high degree of integration, ease of use, compact size, and
    ultra-affordability.

    Free line adaptor and phone cable with each purchase

    Mediatrix 2102 2-port FXS Gateway - £59!!!!!!
    http://www.voiptalk.org/products/Analogue VoIP Adaptors/Dual-Port Mediatrix 2102 VoIP Router

    The Mediatrix 2102 features voice prioritization over data and innovative IP
    technology to connect up to two analogue phones directly to a broadband
    modem - without the need for an external router. The Mediatrix 2102 VoIP
    access device is equipped with two FXS ports and two 10/100 BaseT LAN/WAN
    ports.

    BT-102 - £49
    http://www.voiptalk.org/products/IP Telephones/Budgetone 102

    These phones utilise the SIP protocol, are big in features, yet are
    amazingly cheap. Ideal for the office and residential environments. The 102
    model shown below has a second RJ45 pass-thru port allowing you to connect
    your PC to the network via the phone.

    SPA-841 - £79
    http://www.voiptalk.org/products/IP Telephones/SPA-841 Business Phone

    The SPA-841 IP telephone can be configured as a two line or, via a simple
    software upgrade, a four line full featured business phone.
    Stylish and functional in design, the SPA-841 can be used in residential,
    SOHO, enterprise and small-to-medium business service offerings including IP
    PBX, hosted IP telephony and IP Centrex.
    Don't forget to take the advantage of these Special Promotions.

    Offers valid until end of Bank Holiday. Maximum of 10 units per purchase.

    Zebeddee, Apr 30, 2005

  2. Zebeddee

    Guest

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_Voiptalk_newsletter_-_Grandstream_ATAs_for_=A335?=

    ******But and but many friends told me SPA models from Grandstream are
    not
    stable and with buggy !!
    Just for your information.