Voipswitch with 7*24 Service for sale

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by voip2system, Mar 26, 2006.

  1. voip2system

    voip2system Guest

    hi,
    we are one of the leading voip company located at united states

    we do offer the latest and stable versions of voip softswitches for

    rent , lease and sale with 24/7 online tech support... .It includes

    Wholesale Solution
    Calling Card solution
    Call Back Solution
    Call Shop Solution
    Pc2phone Solution

    All the solutions can support most H323 and SIP equipment, th
    conversion between them, two steps IP IVR, and one level reseller.

    We can also offer the hosted solution, the rental is very low. Th
    server will be located in USA. You can have admin access to thi
    server.

    Any serious person who wants to own a voip business solution with goo
    service is welcome.

    Richard
    MSN:
    Email: