    Nho Whei Guest

    The latest VoipStunt fires up Windows Messenger, or have I effed up
    the setup somewhere?

    Nho Whei, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Nho Whei

    paul123 Guest

    Nho Whei wrote:
    > The latest VoipStunt fires up Windows Messenger, or have I effed up
    > the setup somewhere?

    same happened here - it updated the (messenger) prog then shut down...

    paul123, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Nho Whei

    Guest

    paul123 wrote:
    > Nho Whei wrote:
    > > The latest VoipStunt fires up Windows Messenger, or have I effed up
    > > the setup somewhere?

    > same happened here - it updated the (messenger) prog then shut down...

    Clear the files from your tempory folders - the setup file is there
    from the last time you updated MSN Messenger and that's preventing the
    voipbuster setup program from downloading correctly and running. when
    you've cleared your temporary folder you may download voipbuster again
    and install.

    , Mar 11, 2006