    Which of the current free UK calls providers should I give my €10 (or
    less) to? I'm only after UK calls and would prefer a geographical
    number.
    Sam Jones, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Sam Jones

    hyena Guest

    They are owned by the same company. Only difference is their free
    destinations. This is what I heard :)

    hyena, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Sam Jones

    Steven Guest

    It seems like they are doing the research on finding the most acceptable VOIP sales model.

    Each of their products are slightly different and you would have to read the fine print to find out which would work best for you.

    The worst thing I have heard recently, is that if you make too many free calls, they will suspend your free calling temporarily.

    Steven

    May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.
    --- - --- - - - - - - - -- - - - --- - ------ - - --- - - -- - - - -- - - -

    Steven, Mar 24, 2006
  4. Sam Jones

    hyena Guest

    Did not be suspended yet,:) but any call will get hangoff after 1 hour. And
    recently the money in my voipbuster account was eaten by this company
    because of not using it in 3? or 4 months. The rest works as they promised,
    though.

    hyena, Mar 24, 2006
  5. "Steven" <> wrote in message
    > It seems like they are doing the research on finding the most acceptable

    VOIP sales model.

    > Each of their products are slightly different and you would have to read

    the fine print to find out which would work best for you.

    There is really no "fine print". Apart form the tariffs and free
    detsinations, anything else is the same (all using the same server: your
    user-name defines to which service you have subscribed, hence tha applicable
    tariffs)

    > The worst thing I have heard recently, is that if you make too many free

    calls, they will suspend your free calling temporarily.

    Not true. I'm using different accounts, none of them have ever been
    suspended. The only thing what happens if you are only using free calls is
    that your credit expires after 120days, hence your "free calls" have costed
    you 10? over that period ...
    Philippe
    Philippe Deleye, Mar 27, 2006