    group!

    Any hand hints appreciated.

    Paul Clarke

    Paul, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh Paul:
    > How would I configure an ATA to use Voipstunt? No instructions on
    > website for Voipstunt, though it appears possible judging by passing
    > comments in the group!
    >
    > Any hand hints appreciated.
    >
    > --

    I use:

    Proxy: and Outbound Proxy: set as sip1.sipdiscount.com

    Register: YES

    Use Outbound Proxy: YES

    Use OB Proxy In Dialog: YES

    Then your user ID and password as per VoIP Stunt details.

    You can use (from memory, as I have done so in the past) sip.voipstunt.com as
    the proxy & OBP. (There are others you can use, but forget at the moment).

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Paul

    Wira One Guest

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:06:35 +0000, Paul wrote:

    > How would I configure an ATA to use Voipstunt? No instructions on website
    > for Voipstunt, though it appears possible judging by passing comments in the
    > group!
    >
    > Any hand hints appreciated.
    >
    > --

    Check this one out:

    http://www.voipconfig.de/

    Has examples for few other VoIP providers too.

    Wira One, Mar 21, 2006