Voipstunt settings

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Brian A, Mar 3, 2006.

  1. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
    settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
     
    Brian A, Mar 3, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Brian A

    RH Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
    > settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.


    Works for me when I was testing on a PA1688 based unit
     
    RH, Mar 3, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Brian A

    Nick Guest

    On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:40:07 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
    >settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.


    Try connectionserver.voipstunt.com
     
    Nick, Mar 4, 2006
    #3
  4. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 11:24:27 +0200, Nick <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:40:07 GMT, Brian A
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
    >>settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
    >>Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >
    >Try connectionserver.voipstunt.com

    Thanks but that doesn't work either. voipstunt used to work for me and
    I haven't changed anything. :-(
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
     
    Brian A, Mar 4, 2006
    #4
  5. Brian A

    Guest

    On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 14:32:24 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 11:24:27 +0200, Nick <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:40:07 GMT, Brian A
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
    >>>settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
    >>>Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >>
    >>Try connectionserver.voipstunt.com

    >Thanks but that doesn't work either. voipstunt used to work for me and
    >I haven't changed anything. :-(
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Works ok for me just tried it thought it may have gone down in the
    last 12 hours but no working ok here with "sip.voipstunt.com" .
     
    , Mar 4, 2006
    #5
  6. Brian A

    Jersey Guest

    On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:40:07 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >I haven't been able to use voipstunt for some time now. Have the
    >settings changed from sip.voipstunt.com ?
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.



    Use sip1.voipstunt.com

    --
    Jersey
     
    Jersey, Mar 4, 2006
    #6
  7. Brian A

    Nick Guest

    On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 15:24:31 GMT, wrote:


    >Works ok for me just tried it thought it may have gone down in the
    >last 12 hours but no working ok here with "sip.voipstunt.com" .


    sip.voipstunt.com is a server of VoipCheap.
    connectionserver.voipstunt.com is a server of VoipStunt.
    Both working (with the appropriate usernames and p/ws) here.
     
    Nick, Mar 6, 2006
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Mr.Muppster

    Can voipstunt call skype etc?

    Mr.Muppster, Jan 3, 2006, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    702
  2. Scope
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    566
    Brian A
    Jan 4, 2006
  3. Me
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    776
  4. Jono

    Voipstunt Not Working

    Jono, Jan 20, 2006, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    14
    Views:
    1,068
  5. OM
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    905
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
    Feb 9, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page