    I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:

    Cheers,

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh Gordon Henderson:
    > Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
    > (as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)
    >
    > I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Gordon

    You can't. I only use VoIP Stunt via SIP, but had to use the software
    first to register.

    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Gordon Henderson

    paul123 Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Thus spaketh Gordon Henderson:
    > > Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
    > > (as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)
    > >
    > > I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > >
    > > Gordon

    > You can't. I only use VoIP Stunt via SIP, but had to use the software
    > first to register.

    yeah, get a friend with windows to register an account name for you.
    then configure a SIP client on your linux box, or use an ATA

    paul123, Aug 22, 2006
  4. In article <>,
    paul123 <> wrote:

    >{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    >> Thus spaketh Gordon Henderson:
    >> > Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
    >> > (as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)
    >> >
    >> > I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:
    >> >
    >> > Cheers,
    >> >
    >> > Gordon

    >> You can't. I only use VoIP Stunt via SIP, but had to use the software
    >> first to register.

    >yeah, get a friend with windows to register an account name for you.
    >then configure a SIP client on your linux box, or use an ATA

    Thanks for the replys! It does seem a bit weird though, espeically when
    they advertise no adware/spyware/malware, etc. in their client, but if
    thats what they want then ...

    Cheers,

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Aug 22, 2006