  1. Nho Whei

    Nho Whei Guest

    Apparently ...

    Nho Whei, Feb 16, 2007

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 16, 2007

  3. Nho Whei

    Rob Guest

    news:zwgBh.843$...
    > Nho Whei wrote:
    > > Apparently ...

    > Yeah, my service is down.
    >
    > My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
    > numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

    I successfully made a call to Sweden (10:22 GMT today) just a few minutes
    after I noticed the announcement on their website, so maybe it's just
    reduced capacity rather than killed the service.

    Rob

    Rob, Feb 16, 2007
  4. Nho Whei

    Scope Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Nho Whei wrote:
    >> Apparently ...

    > Yeah, my service is down.
    >
    > My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
    > numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

    My voipdiscount phone is dead aswell.

    Scope, Feb 16, 2007
  5. Nho Whei

    Rob Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message
    > > > Apparently ...

    > > Yeah, my service is down.
    > >
    > > My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
    > > numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

    > I successfully made a call to Sweden (10:22 GMT today) just a few minutes
    > after I noticed the announcement on their website, so maybe it's just
    > reduced capacity rather than killed the service.

    Update.....

    My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself (bloody
    thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service is failing to
    register.

    Rob

    Rob, Feb 16, 2007
  6. Rob wrote:
    > "Rob" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> Yeah, my service is down.
    >>>
    >>> My ATA stays registered, but calls go nowhere, calling my VoIPStunt
    >>> numbers gives "Number has not been recognised".

    >> I successfully made a call to Sweden (10:22 GMT today) just a few
    >> minutes after I noticed the announcement on their website, so maybe
    >> it's just reduced capacity rather than killed the service.

    > Update.....
    >
    > My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself
    > (bloody thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service is
    > failing to register.
    >
    > Rob

    Register gone here on PAP2. Though not due to rebooting, just due to it
    was time to re-register.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 16, 2007
  7. Nho Whei

    Rob Guest

    > > Update.....
    > >
    > > My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself
    > > (bloody thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service is
    > > failing to register.
    > >
    > > Rob

    > Register gone here on PAP2. Though not due to rebooting, just due to it
    > was time to re-register.

    I can't get to my account information either ATM.

    Let's hope that information, ie calls made, billing, and credit remaining,
    has not been lost.

    Rob

    Rob, Feb 16, 2007
  8. Rob wrote:
    > "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
    > message news:hshBh.868$...
    >>>
    >>> Update.....
    >>>
    >>> My router (DrayTek Vigor2800VG) just spontaneously rebooted itself
    >>> (bloody thing) as it does sometimes, and now the VoipStunt service
    >>> is failing to register.
    >>>
    >>> Rob

    >> Register gone here on PAP2. Though not due to rebooting, just due
    >> to it was time to re-register.
    >>

    > I can't get to my account information either ATM.
    >
    > Let's hope that information, ie calls made, billing, and credit
    > remaining, has not been lost.
    >
    > Rob

    Seems to be back up and running here, incoming number working too.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 16, 2007
  9. Nho Whei

    Scope Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Seems to be back up and running here, incoming number working too.

    My line is still down, but I can log on to my account now, so things
    seems to be coming back up..

    Scope, Feb 16, 2007
  10. Nho Whei

    Guest

    On 16 Feb, 12:48, "Rob" <> wrote:

    > Let's hope that information, ie calls made, billing, and credit remaining,
    > has not been lost.

    Impressively the DNS & servers are spread around in the Netherlands,
    Italy and London. The SIP servers appear to be at Rackspace UK .
    Rackspace has a reputation for being a good rather than a cheap
    hoster. That's important when things go up in flames ;-)

    Stuart

    , Feb 16, 2007
  11. Nho Whei

    Scope Guest

    Scope wrote:
    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    >> Seems to be back up and running here, incoming number working too.

    > My line is still down, but I can log on to my account now, so things
    > seems to be coming back up..

    My line is back up again.

    Well done to Betamax for getting it back up and running so quickly.

    Scope, Feb 16, 2007
  12. Nho Whei

    Rob Guest

    > Seems to be back up and running here, incoming number working too.

    Same same, although I still can't login to my account yet.

    Rob

    Rob, Feb 16, 2007
  13. Nho Whei

    Guest Guest

    Now (16.33 pm) I can make calls again with my Voipcheap.com account.
    And their site is im the air again.

    gtz françois

    Guest, Feb 16, 2007