    Any tricks and tips welcome !!
    Pilippe
    Belgium

    Philippe Deleye, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Philippe Deleye

    Moonshine Guest

    On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:09:02 +0100, "Philippe Deleye"
    <> wrote:

    >Hallo
    >
    >I have a Sipdiscount and a Voipstunt account
    >Unfortunately I cannot get an Inbound number on my Sipdiscount account, as I
    >already entered "Belgium" as my country in the user details, and no Voip In
    >numbers are available for BE
    >I have now succeeded in getting a Voip-In number on my Voipstunt account a
    >german number), which I have setup in my Voip router (Fritz! Box), using
    >sip.voipstunt.com as SIP proxy.
    >
    >Outgoung calls are working fine, but I no not succeed to get incoming calls
    >on my SIP device. The only way i can receive incoming calls on my Voipstunt
    >number is to use the Voipstunt PC client.
    >
    >Any tricks and tips welcome !!
    >Pilippe
    >Belgium

    I've used a lot of different VoIP providers and I too have experienced
    difficulty with incoming calls with the Voipstunt service. What
    normally works fine through my routers SIP NAT ALG functionality for
    other providers doesn't with Voipstunt.

    Using the inbuilt VoIP ports of the IAD device (where no NATing is
    used) works fine.

    I've yet to sniff the incoming call SIP messages to see what is going
    wrong.

    Suffice to say you are not alone.

    Moonshine, Feb 12, 2006

  3. "Moonshine" <> wrote in message

    > I've used a lot of different VoIP providers and I too have experienced
    > difficulty with incoming calls with the Voipstunt service. What
    > normally works fine through my routers SIP NAT ALG functionality for
    > other providers doesn't with Voipstunt.
    >
    > Using the inbuilt VoIP ports of the IAD device (where no NATing is
    > used) works fine.
    >
    > I've yet to sniff the incoming call SIP messages to see what is going
    > wrong.
    >
    > Suffice to say you are not alone.

    Voipstunt incoing calls on my VOIP server (Fritz!Box) started working fine
    since a few days ...

    Philippe Deleye, Feb 19, 2006