    And although it lets you send texts longer than 160 characters and
    charges you for each component sms, often just the last one seems to arrive.

    Think it's maybe time to look for another supplier.

    Iain, Apr 2, 2008

  2. Iain

    Stephen Guest

    If technical capability, speed and reliability are important then take a
    look at http://aql.com/

    Lots of APIs for sending SMS as well: http://aql.com/site/developerinfo.php

    You can send flash and replaceable SMS with this gateway:
    http://www.aql.com/site/sms_http_gateway.php

    Regards

    Stephen, Apr 3, 2008

  3. Iain

    Brian A Guest

    Take a look at vyke.co.uk
    They have a nice interface that works well with some mobile phones,
    particularly I find with my 6230i though I get so many inclusive texts
    I don't need to use it. The advantage of their java program is that it
    uses the phone's existing phone memory, unlike others where contacts
    have to be entered in addtion.

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    ---

    Brian A, Apr 3, 2008
  4. Iain

    Iain Guest

    Stephen wrote:
    > If technical capability, speed and reliability are important then take a
    > look at http://aql.com/

    Interesting response to someone complaining about rapid price rises to
    suggest an alternative that is about ten times as expensive. But I'm
    looking for something inexpensive.

    Iain, Apr 4, 2008