Voips Problem Dialing 1300 & !800 & 1900 Numbers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Michael Kennedy, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. I have encountered a problem with trying to Dial 1300 & 1800 & 1900 Numbers through my VOIP setup on TPG.com.au
    Has anybody got a way around this problem.??????????

    Michael Kennedy, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Michael Kennedy

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Michael Kennedy

    Margolotta Guest

    On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 01:14:22 +0100, Michael Kennedy wrote
    (in article <450f3390$>):

    > I have encountered a problem with trying to Dial 1300 & 1800 & 1900 Numbers
    > through my VOIP setup on TPG.com.au
    > Has anybody got a way around this problem.??????????

    Please adjust your reader to post in plain text. HTML content is not welcome
    here.

    Thank you

    Margolotta, Sep 19, 2006
  4. Michael Kennedy

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Michael Kennedy wrote:
    > I have encountered a problem with trying to Dial 1300 & 1800 & 1900
    > Numbers through my VOIP setup on TPG.com.au
    > Has anybody got a way around this problem.??????????

    No, unfortunately at this stage there is no workaround. My VOIP
    through iiNet is the same.

    You would be better off contacting TPG directly.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Sep 19, 2006
  5. Michael Kennedy

    IAM...IAAM Guest

    Use packet8 like I do. They are the cheapest and the best. I've had
    them for 2 years and 10 months. $19.95 for unlimited calling across
    the USA and Canada.

    www.packet8.net

    use code 7777 when you order.

    Their tech support told me yesterday that for quite a bit more, they
    quoted me $169.00 for three business lines, they have it setup where
    you can send and receive faxes using your standard fax machine.

    They also send they would be adding that for free in December, or
    January for the residential customers like me.

    I hope they can do it. I've figured out how to send faxes over VOIP,
    but I can't receive anything.

    I was going to buy the Sharp broadband Fax tomorrow. It appeared at
    first that it was the answer to what I needed. Then yesterday they
    told me that I still needed a standard phone line to fax quickly and
    easily. The Broadband feature just meant that you can fax to someone's
    email address. I'm not sure how useful that would be.

    On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:06:27 +0800, Oldus Fartus
    <> wrote:

    >Michael Kennedy wrote:
    >> I have encountered a problem with trying to Dial 1300 & 1800 & 1900
    >> Numbers through my VOIP setup on TPG.com.au
    >> Has anybody got a way around this problem.??????????
    >>

    >No, unfortunately at this stage there is no workaround. My VOIP
    >through iiNet is the same.
    >
    >You would be better off contacting TPG directly.

    High quality TERRORIST defense products available here:

    -------------------------------

    The QUEEN of night time radio. The most intelligent, charismatic, high-minded, wise woman in human history
    holds court from 1800 to 2100 CDT at the link below:

    Listen to her and be humanized! Bev Smith!
    http://www.1230thebuzz.com

    "Why Use a drug when a food can do the same thing?"

    http://www.enraptured.discovermangosteen.com/

    http://www.telebay.com/7777

    www.tryfrutavida.com/2279991

    www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/cgb
    www.prepaidlegal.com/biz/cgb

    Do not buy "Packet8" voip
    www.packet8.net

    Their customer service is extremely ruthless!

    IAM...IAAM, Oct 31, 2006