    have a choice of voipon.co.uk | novavox.co.uk

    Thing is, they both look a bit pikey. Any observations or alternatives?
    --

    El Blowfly, Apr 25, 2010

  2. In article <hr0t4i$qhf$>,
    El Blowfly <> wrote:
    >Looking for a UK supplier of VoIP odds/sods/FXO cards et al. Appear to
    >have a choice of voipon.co.uk | novavox.co.uk
    >
    >Thing is, they both look a bit pikey. Any observations or alternatives?

    Over the past few years, I've bought £1000s worth via VoipOn without any
    issues whatsoever. I'd consider them decidedly UN-pikey in that respect.

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Apr 25, 2010

  3. El Blowfly

    El Blowfly Guest

    Gordon Henderson wrote:

    > In article <hr0t4i$qhf$>, El Blowfly
    > <> wrote:
    >>Looking for a UK supplier of VoIP odds/sods/FXO cards et al. Appear to
    >>have a choice of voipon.co.uk | novavox.co.uk
    >>
    >>Thing is, they both look a bit pikey. Any observations or alternatives?

    > Over the past few years, I've bought £1000s worth via VoipOn without any
    > issues whatsoever. I'd consider them decidedly UN-pikey in that respect.
    >
    > Gordon

    I won't be spending shit with them. They spammed me - bunch of fucking
    pikeys.

    --
    El Blowfly Institute +44 (0) 871 245 5545

    El Blowfly, Apr 25, 2010