    site up for it at http://www.voipocoupons.com/

    I want to resell VOIP!

    , Mar 8, 2007

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Is this thing ready to be launched? I see they already
    > have a coupon site up for it at
    > http://www.voipocoupons.com/
    >
    > I want to resell VOIP!

    Not here you won't.

    Spammer.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 8, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > Is this thing ready to be launched? I see they already have a coupon
    > site up for it at http://www.voipocoupons.com/
    >
    > I want to resell VOIP!

    You mean you bought some shares in this outfit and you want to offload them?

    Salvador Freemanson, Mar 8, 2007
  4. fa103 Guest

    On Mar 8, 9:06 am, wrote:
    > Is this thing ready to be launched? I see they already have a coupon
    > site up for it athttp://www.voipocoupons.com/
    >
    > I want to resell VOIP!

    Are u seriously interested in becoming a voip reseller. If so email
    for more info or visit www.connexin.co.uk.

    Regards

    fa103, Mar 10, 2007
  5. Ivor Jones Guest

    "fa103" <> wrote in message
    > On Mar 8, 9:06 am, wrote:
    > > Is this thing ready to be launched? I see they already
    > > have a coupon site up for it
    > > athttp://www.voipocoupons.com/
    > >
    > > I want to resell VOIP!

    > Are u seriously interested in becoming a voip reseller.
    > If so email for more info or visit
    > www.connexin.co.uk.

    Will you never learn..? Conduct your business *off* group, please.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 10, 2007