  1. Guest

    I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .
    , Sep 6, 2005

  2. Sean Guest

    wrote:
    > I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    Same here, been quite happy with voipfone, but it's getting a little
    annoying now
    Sean, Sep 6, 2005

  3. Mark Adamson Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    it's working here at 10.40, but i don't know if it was working here earlier
    Mark Adamson, Sep 6, 2005
  4. Guest

    On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:40:39 +0100, "Mark Adamson"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >>I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    >it's working here at 10.40, but i don't know if it was working here earlier

    Working here now had it been Sipgate we would have been lucky to have
    had service by lunchtime tomorrow .
    , Sep 6, 2005
  5. Mr T Guest

    > Working here now had it been Sipgate we would have been lucky to have
    > had service by lunchtime tomorrow .

    Eyevor would have fixed it for you though due to his connectiosn

    "Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."

    <
    Mr T, Sep 6, 2005
  6. Sean Guest

    wrote:
    > I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    Incoming are now working, and they have e-mailed me saying they are not
    aware of any problems! So, its been fixed whatever was wrong
    Sean, Sep 6, 2005
  7. Guest

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:10:16 +0100, Sean
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    >Same here, been quite happy with voipfone, but it's getting a little
    >annoying now

    So they have been troublesome lately then Sean ! I tend to use my
    Vonage lines now and just use their mobile call back service when out
    but that has been proving a hit and miss affair lately .
    , Sep 6, 2005
  8. Vonage are nothing short of the ultimate voip provider in the world

    "Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."
    Kali Vandenberg, Sep 6, 2005
  9. Sean Guest

    Kali Vandenberg wrote:
    > Vonage are nothing short of the ultimate voip provider in the world

    Fair enough, but i don't like the way they work. :)
    Sean, Sep 6, 2005
  10. Guest

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 23:08:18 +0100, Sean
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    >Incoming are now working, and they have e-mailed me saying they are not
    >aware of any problems! So, its been fixed whatever was wrong

    That sounds like the sort of message Ivor puts out on behalf of
    Sipgate :)))) .
    , Sep 6, 2005
  11. Sean Guest

    wrote:
    > On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 23:08:18 +0100, Sean
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    >>Incoming are now working, and they have e-mailed me saying they are not
    >>aware of any problems! So, its been fixed whatever was wrong

    > That sounds like the sort of message Ivor puts out on behalf of
    > Sipgate :)))) .

    Ok, this newsgroup can go screw itself.

    Everyone is so immature.
    Sean, Sep 6, 2005
  12. wrote:
    > I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    Working ok here and the kids have been getting calls all night

    Mat
    Mathew Curtis, Sep 6, 2005
  13. "Sean" <> wrote in message
    ..
    > Ok, this newsgroup can go screw itself.
    >
    > Everyone is so immature.

    chill out brother, cant you have a laugh
    Kali Vandenberg, Sep 6, 2005
  14. Guest

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:46:11 GMT, "Kali Vandenberg"
    <> wrote:

    >"Sean" <> wrote in message
    >.
    >> Ok, this newsgroup can go screw itself.
    >>
    >> Everyone is so immature.

    >chill out brother, cant you have a laugh

    Just wondering myself I wasn't having a dig at him .
    , Sep 7, 2005
  15. Guest

    On 6 Sep 2005 15:40:24 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    >Working ok here and the kids have been getting calls all night

    Well it has been off out only no incoming calls at all .
    I just cannot understand why some people have full service and others
    do not it was just the same years ago when the isp "Red Hot Ant"was
    all the rage some people where saying they could not connect yet
    others like myself where having no problems at all .
    Don't ask me how but I do seriously believe that BT has a hand in all
    this somewhere .
    , Sep 7, 2005
  16. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    What..? There's a company other than Sipgate with problems..?! I don't
    believe it..!

    How long before you start saying anyone using Voipfone is wasting their
    time, eh..? Or are they ok because they aren't German and because I don't
    use them..?!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 7, 2005
  17. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Kali Vandenberg" <> wrote in
    message news:dzoTe.1618$
    > Vonage are nothing short of the ultimate voip provider in
    > the world

    If you say so, Stefan.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 7, 2005
  18. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:46:11 GMT, "Kali Vandenberg"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > > .
    > > > Ok, this newsgroup can go screw itself.
    > > >
    > > > Everyone is so immature.

    > > chill out brother, cant you have a laugh
    > >

    > Just wondering myself I wasn't having a dig at him .

    Why not, you have one at me all the time.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 7, 2005
  19. Guest

    On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 01:01:40 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:46:11 GMT, "Kali Vandenberg"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> > "Sean" <> wrote in message
    >> > .

    >> > chill out brother, cant you have a laugh
    >> >

    >> Just wondering myself I wasn't having a dig at him .

    >Why not, you have one at me all the time.

    You deserve it Ivor when you stop saying Sipgate are the best thing in
    the voip provider world then the digs will stop .
    , Sep 7, 2005
  20. Guest

    On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:53:20 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> I can dial out ok but can't receive calls .

    >What..? There's a company other than Sipgate with problems..?! I don't
    >believe it..!
    >
    >How long before you start saying anyone using Voipfone is wasting their
    >time, eh..? Or are they ok because they aren't German and because I don't
    >use them..?!
    >
    >Ivor

    Voipfone have one hell of a way to go before they sink to Sipgates
    level of incompetence and their voicemail is accessible to all who
    don't poses a uni degree in the German language .
    , Sep 7, 2005