Voipfone vat

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Joel, Jun 11, 2005.

  1. Joel

    Joel Guest

    Can someone tell me whether the rates quoted for Voipfone on their web
    pages include VAT or not? I'm probably missing the obvious, but I can't
    find anywhere where this is stated one way or the other.
    --
    Joel Feinstein, Nottingham UK, http://www.ourfavouritecompanies.com
     
    Joel, Jun 11, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On 10 Jun 2005 16:03:19 -0700, "Joel" <>
    wrote:

    >Can someone tell me whether the rates quoted for Voipfone on their web
    >pages include VAT or not? I'm probably missing the obvious, but I can't
    >find anywhere where this is stated one way or the other.


    On the main page under T&C's it reads:

    DISCLAIMER: We can not guarantee that these details will always be
    up-to-date or accurate (even when updated). Please check with the
    companies themselves for their latest details and for rates to
    countries, phones or times that we have not listed. In our search for
    cheap phone rates we have attempted to find figures that are accurate
    to the nearest 0.5 pence per minute, and include VAT.
     
    Robin Grayson, Jun 11, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Joel

    Joel Guest

    Robin Grayson wrote:
    > On 10 Jun 2005 16:03:19 -0700, "Joel" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Can someone tell me whether the rates quoted for Voipfone on their web
    > >pages include VAT or not? I'm probably missing the obvious, but I can't
    > >find anywhere where this is stated one way or the other.

    >
    > On the main page under T&C's it reads:
    >
    > DISCLAIMER: We can not guarantee that these details will always be
    > up-to-date or accurate (even when updated). Please check with the
    > companies themselves for their latest details and for rates to
    > countries, phones or times that we have not listed. In our search for
    > cheap phone rates we have attempted to find figures that are accurate
    > to the nearest 0.5 pence per minute, and include VAT.

    :)
    Yes, those are MY terms and conditions! And I am indeed attempting to
    determine whether the voipfone ( http://www.voipfone.co.uk/ ) rates
    include VAT or not. My initial assumption is that they do, but I am
    hoping that someone can give me a definitive answer.
    --
    Joel Feinstein, Nottingham UK, http://www.ourfavouritecompanies.com
     
    Joel, Jun 11, 2005
    #3
  4. On 11 Jun 2005 03:28:30 -0700, "Joel" <>
    wrote:

    >And I am indeed attempting to
    >determine whether the voipfone ( http://www.voipfone.co.uk/ ) rates
    >include VAT or not


    they make a big thing of ITSPA membership, and their code of practice
    says "Members must make clear whether any
    such charges quoted are inclusive or exclusive of VAT."

    like you I can't tell, so I emailed them to ask (and request they make
    it clear as per the C.O.P)

    Phil
    --
    spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
    Come on down !
     
    Phil Thompson, Jun 11, 2005
    #4
  5. On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:48:49 +0100, Phil Thompson
    <> wrote:

    >so I emailed them to ask


    and the rather quick response was:-

    "Our prices do include vat but as you are probably aware we
    re-launched with our new package builder system on the 1st of this
    month and our entire website is being revamped and many new pages are
    still to be added although this work should be complete by Monday.

    As founder members of ITSPA we are well aware of the codes of
    practise and we are in the process of making the required changes to
    our systems/network and website including information regarding vat,
    999 calls and dispute resolution."

    Phil
    --
    spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
    Come on down !
     
    Phil Thompson, Jun 11, 2005
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Waite, James

    Prometric No VAT

    Waite, James, Oct 8, 2003, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    678
    Yoshi
    Oct 26, 2003
  2. Waite, James

    Prometric No VAT

    Waite, James, Oct 8, 2003, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    986
    Yoshi
    Oct 26, 2003
  3. BIGEYE

    OT: F-secure Antivirus Software - VAT?

    BIGEYE, Dec 14, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    1,108
    Sebastian Kinnaird
    Dec 15, 2004
  4. Kenny

    VAT & import duty.

    Kenny, Sep 16, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    756
    Kenny
    Sep 16, 2005
  5. Joel

    VoIPCheap vat

    Joel, Aug 7, 2005, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    517
Loading...

Share This Page