    Is anyone else having problems with Voipfone at the moment (11.05 am)?.
    Just getting an engaged tone when I try to make a call.

    Ian
    Ian Hopkins, Sep 18, 2005

  2. Ian Hopkins

    Chris Guest

    "Ian Hopkins" <> wrote in message
    news:U_aXe.6522$...
    > Is anyone else having problems with Voipfone at the moment (11.05 am)?.
    > Just getting an engaged tone when I try to make a call.
    >
    > Ian

    My adaptor was flashing red at about 11am and could not seem to connect to
    Voipfone. Checked again half an hour later and it was OK. Seems they did go
    down for a while.

    Chris
    Chris, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Ian Hopkins

    Max Power Guest

    Chris wrote:
    > "Ian Hopkins" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Is anyone else having problems with Voipfone at the moment (11.05 am)?.
    >>Just getting an engaged tone when I try to make a call.
    >>
    >>Ian

    > My adaptor was flashing red at about 11am and could not seem to connect to
    > Voipfone. Checked again half an hour later and it was OK. Seems they did go
    > down for a while.
    >
    > Chris

    Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
    Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

    Ian
    Max Power, Sep 18, 2005
  4. Ian Hopkins

    Guest

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:34:23 GMT, Max Power <"Max Power"@nospam.net>
    wrote:

    >Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
    >Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

    They are Ian every dog is allowed one bite Sipgate should be put down
    they have bitten that often just watch another couple of weeks or so
    and they will bite again .
    , Sep 18, 2005
  5. Thus spaketh :
    > On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:34:23 GMT, Max Power <"Max Power"@nospam.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
    >> Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

    > They are Ian every dog is allowed one bite Sipgate should be put down
    > they have bitten that often just watch another couple of weeks or so
    > and they will bite again .

    Hmmm, you don't work for Voipfone do you?
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Sep 19, 2005
  6. Ian Hopkins

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

    Unlike ivor jones who is part of thse uk managemnet of pissgate no dexter
    does not work for voipfone.
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  7. Ian Hopkins

    Paul Cupis Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:34:23 GMT, Max Power <"Max Power"@nospam.net>
    > wrote:
    >>Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
    >>Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

    > They are Ian every dog is allowed one bite

    You like this phrase, but it is not the first time that Voipfone have
    had problems, is it?
    Paul Cupis, Sep 19, 2005
  8. Ian Hopkins

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message

    get away from voipfone and switch to vonage you wont have any of the same
    problems EVER.
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  9. Ian Hopkins

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message

    misleading NO

    Factually correct YES

    Why is it misleading cupid, pray tell ?.
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  10. Ian Hopkins

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Saleh Jambo wrote:
    > "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    >
    > get away from voipfone and switch to vonage you wont have any of the same
    > problems EVER.

    Thanks for that, but I'm not actually with voipfone. Save your
    misleading advertising for someone else.
    Paul Cupis, Sep 19, 2005
  11. Ian Hopkins

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message

    > It is not factually correct. You cannot possible know that one will not
    > have problems with Vonage *ever*. Or have you travelled back in time
    > from the end of the universe where you completed a detailed survey of
    > the service levels received by every Vonage use in the history of time?
    >
    > Frankly, your advertising of this service, and the impossible
    > claims/promises you make on its behalf is getting tiresome.

    I am only telling everyone about the service *I* personally experienced and
    my comments reflect my genuine beliefs about vonage.
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005
  12. Ian Hopkins

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Saleh Jambo wrote:
    > Paul Cupis wrote:
    >> Saleh Jambo wrote:
    >>> get away from voipfone and switch to vonage you wont have any of
    >>> the same problems EVER.

    >> Thanks for that, but I'm not actually with voipfone. Save your
    >> misleading advertising for someone else.

    > misleading NO
    >
    > Factually correct YES
    >
    > Why is it misleading cupid, pray tell ?.

    It is not factually correct. You cannot possible know that one will not
    have problems with Vonage *ever*. Or have you travelled back in time
    from the end of the universe where you completed a detailed survey of
    the service levels received by every Vonage use in the history of time?

    Frankly, your advertising of this service, and the impossible
    claims/promises you make on its behalf is getting tiresome.

    Oh, and please learn to quote/spell properly.
    Paul Cupis, Sep 19, 2005
  13. Ian Hopkins

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Saleh Jambo wrote:
    > "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>It is not factually correct. You cannot possible know that one will not
    >>have problems with Vonage *ever*. Or have you travelled back in time
    >>from the end of the universe where you completed a detailed survey of
    >>the service levels received by every Vonage use in the history of time?
    >>
    >>Frankly, your advertising of this service, and the impossible
    >>claims/promises you make on its behalf is getting tiresome.

    > I am only telling everyone about the service *I* personally experienced and
    > my comments reflect my genuine beliefs about vonage.

    Then I suggest that you start using the phrase "in my opinion" a lot more.

    Oh, and stop saying things like:

    "switch to vonage you wont have any of the same problems EVER."
    "Factually correct YES"

    as this is not consistant with your alleged view above.
    Paul Cupis, Sep 19, 2005
  14. Ian Hopkins

    Guest

    On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 06:39:53 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    >Thus spaketh :
    >> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:34:23 GMT, Max Power <"Max Power"@nospam.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Thanks, I tried it about 12.00 and it was working again. Unusual for
    >>> Voipfone, as they're usually reliable.

    >> They are Ian every dog is allowed one bite Sipgate should be put down
    >> they have bitten that often just watch another couple of weeks or so
    >> and they will bite again .

    >Hmmm, you don't work for Voipfone do you?

    Just like Vonage they just happen to provide me with a good product
    unlike one German voip provider I was once with . Any companies that
    provides me with a good product and service they get my
    recommendations and with any companies that doesn't I make sure the
    masses on Usenet get to know about them.
    No matter what Sipgate's UK representative thinks or says .
    , Sep 19, 2005
  15. Ian Hopkins

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    <> wrote in message

    Just wait till the uk sipagte supremo sets up the groups frequentl asked
    questions page, all it will contain is references to sipgate no doubt.
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 19, 2005