    dialled in calls go straight to the voicemail. I do get the dial tone
    OK.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:11:12 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone having problems with voipfone?
    >Any number I dial, including 1571 & 1471, gives me unobtainable and
    >dialled in calls go straight to the voicemail. I do get the dial tone
    >OK.
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    IGNORE this post...its just sprung into life again.. :)

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Brian A

    Guest

    On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:13:44 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:11:12 GMT, Brian A
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone having problems with voipfone?
    >>Any number I dial, including 1571 & 1471, gives me unobtainable and
    >>dialled in calls go straight to the voicemail. I do get the dial tone
    >>OK.
    >>Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >IGNORE this post...its just sprung into life again.. :)

    I called them this afternoon when I was having problems registering
    with my new PAP2 and they told me they had problems with their servers
    my problem turned out to be that I had put in a wrong DNS address all
    ok after I had sorted it :)) . Just wondering seeing that I solved my
    problem for myself if the excuse he made WAS genuine or did he just
    say the first thing that came into his head ! .

    , Mar 8, 2006