    voipfone on here.
    Well done Lee....Credit where credit is due!
    Roy

    keymaster, Jun 10, 2005

  2. keymaster

    Lee Guest

    "keymaster" <> wrote in message
    news:42a9ba84$0$2356$...
    > Hi
    > Voipfone complaints / moans made by me below taken back.
    > My account was acting very strangely, trying to charge me for inclusive
    > minutes and not charging me for non inclusive (altho I didnt notice
    > that.).
    > When I emailed them I was told error must be at my end. emailed again and
    > told it was my snom Firmware and perhaps error on my phone. still no joy.
    > after altering settings / reflashing fone etc.
    > I got lenthy call from Director (Lee) who went thru all possibilities with
    > me until we had ruled out everything at my end. established a problem with
    > my account opened up a new account for me and all is perfect. spent at
    > least an hour putting right problem and apologising despite my carping on
    > about voipfone on here.
    > Well done Lee....Credit where credit is due!
    > Roy

    If the 'Lee' you spoke to was Lee Rose then I concur. I have to say I have
    been very impressed with the speed and quality of customer service from
    Voipfone [I am a customer with no vested interest in promoting the company].

    For those who think even having to speak to a supplier is immediately a sign
    of problems, I should point out that we were trying to sort out a networking
    problem with a Speedtouch ADSL router. Lee was helping even though the
    router was not supplied by Voipfone.

    Lee [another one]

    Lee, Jun 14, 2005