Voipfone NEW Plug & Go Hardware Product Range

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Mathew Curtis, Aug 21, 2005.

  1. I just received this email from Voipfone and thought it worthy of a
    post

    Dear Mat Curtis,

    To make it even easier to use Voipfone, we have introduced a range of
    Plug & Go Hardware Products that are guaranteed to work with the
    Voipfone network 'straight out of the box'...

    All our telephones and adapters are pre-configured with our optimum
    settings and your user details. And, unlike some service providers who
    lock their hardware, you can change them if you wish.

    Once your hardware is delivered you simply remove from the packaging
    plug it and your ready to start making calls it's that simple.

    To get the most out of internet telephony, particularly if you are
    using it for business, it's best to use the new generation of
    telephones and adapters. They don't need your PC to be switched on or
    use PC resources and they deliver higher voice quality with more
    functionality than the free softphones.

    For more information about our new Plug & Go range of products either
    click on the following link http://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php or click
    on the New 'Hardware' button that can be found on at the top of our web
    page.

    Kind Regards

    Voipfone Customer Services

    Support Email: