    in the trixbox/aah trunk settings?

    Many thanks

    Matthew

    Matt, May 4, 2007

  2. Matt

    Jono Guest

    Matt was thinking very hard :
    > Hi,
    >
    > Using voipfone for outgoing calls, but having trouble with outgoing/
    > incoming DTMF.
    >
    > The ATA works OK with other providers (BT over PSTN), so that looks
    > ok.
    >
    > Can another voipfone user let me know what settings they have for DTMF
    > in the trixbox/aah trunk settings?
    >
    > Many thanks
    >

    > Matthew

    authuser=123456789
    context=from-pstn
    dtmfmode=rfc2833
    fromdomain=sip.voipfone.co.uk
    fromuser=123456789
    host=sip.voipfone.co.uk
    insecure=very
    qualify=yes
    secret=123456
    type=peer
    username=123456789

    Jono, May 4, 2007

  3. "Matt" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Using voipfone for outgoing calls, but having trouble with outgoing/
    > incoming DTMF.
    >
    > The ATA works OK with other providers (BT over PSTN), so that looks
    > ok.
    >
    > Can another voipfone user let me know what settings they have for DTMF
    > in the trixbox/aah trunk settings?

    I am having trouble with incoming calls on Voipfone, just getting half a
    ring and then calls seem to be going to the Voipfone answer machine.
    When I tried ringing my own number I got the message that I had dialled
    an incorrect number.

    Harry Stottle, May 4, 2007