    unavailable [http://www.voipfone.co.uk].

    Is anyone else having problems?

    Thanks

    Lee, Sep 1, 2007

  2. Lee

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Lee" <> wrote in message
    news:46d90a83$0$21088$
    : : Hello
    : :
    : : My voip phone can no longer register with voipfone.
    : : Even the website is unavailable
    : : [http://www.voipfone.co.uk].
    : :
    : : Is anyone else having problems?
    : :
    : : Thanks
    : :
    : : L

    Website ok here 0920. Not a user so can't comment on registrations.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 1, 2007

  3. Christof Meerwald, Sep 1, 2007
  4. Lee

    meisadick Guest

    On Sep 1, 11:03 am, Christof Meerwald <NOSPAM-seeMySig
    > wrote:
    > On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 07:45:24 +0100, Lee wrote:
    > > My voip phone can no longer register with voipfone. Even the website is
    > > unavailable [http://www.voipfone.co.uk].

    > > Is anyone else having problems?

    > seehttp://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/about2797.html- they claim to have it
    > working again, but my phone is still unable to register...
    >
    > Christof
    >
    > --http://cmeerw.org sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
    > mailto:cmeerw at cmeerw.org xmpp:cmeerw at cmeerw.org

    working ok here they were shagged for a little while but all ok now

    meisadick, Sep 1, 2007
  5. Lee

    Paul Hayes Guest

    Lee wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > My voip phone can no longer register with voipfone. Even the website is
    > unavailable [http://www.voipfone.co.uk].
    >
    > Is anyone else having problems?
    >
    > Thanks

    Just a hunch but do you have a BT Home Hub?

    cheers,
    Paul.

    --
    Working Email: