    getting no phone or website here - is it down?
    cheers
    Roy
    keymaster, Oct 27, 2005

  2. keymaster

    Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:18:52 +0100, "keymaster"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >getting no phone or website here - is it down?
    >cheers
    >Roy

    Looking that way Roy just called my number and nothing , they are
    slowly going the way of Sipgate how many times have they been down now
    in the passed few weeks ? .Have you noticed the rot has only set in
    since they have started adding stuff that doesn't really matter .
    , Oct 27, 2005

  3. keymaster wrote:
    > Hi
    > getting no phone or website here - is it down?
    > cheers
    > Roy

    working ok here

    Mat
    Mathew Curtis, Oct 27, 2005
  4. keymaster

    keymaster Guest

    "Mathew Curtis" <> wrote in message

    > keymaster wrote:
    >> Hi
    >> getting no phone or website here - is it down?
    >> cheers
    >> Roy

    > working ok here
    >
    > Mat

    Hi
    yah back on now.
    Hey Dexter - I sticking with them for a bit...12 months at Vonage worries
    me - cant take commitment.
    roy
    keymaster, Oct 27, 2005
  5. keymaster

    Guest

    On 27 Oct 2005 13:37:12 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    <> wrote:

    >keymaster wrote:
    >> Hi
    >> getting no phone or website here - is it down?
    >> cheers
    >> Roy

    >working ok here
    >
    >Mat

    I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
    calls and can't access the website either .
    , Oct 27, 2005
  6. wrote:
    > On 27 Oct 2005 13:37:12 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >keymaster wrote:
    > >> Hi
    > >> getting no phone or website here - is it down?
    > >> cheers
    > >> Roy

    > >working ok here
    > >
    > >Mat

    > I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
    > calls and can't access the website either .

    website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see if they have
    had any problems

    Mat
    Mathew Curtis, Oct 27, 2005
  7. keymaster

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Mathew Curtis" <> wrote in
    message
    > wrote:
    > > On 27 Oct 2005 13:37:12 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    > > <> wrote:

    > > > working ok here
    > > >
    > > > Mat

    > > I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but
    > > can't receive calls and can't access the website either
    > > .

    > website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see
    > if they have had any problems
    >
    > Mat

    No probs on Sipgate :)

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Oct 27, 2005
  8. keymaster

    Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:38:45 +0100, "keymaster"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >yah back on now.
    >Hey Dexter - I sticking with them for a bit...12 months at Vonage worries
    >me - cant take commitment.
    >roy

    So it is just tried my line again :))at least they are very quick at
    sorting out any faults . I am giving thought to jacking in Vonage only
    because Freetalk is just has good and only just over have the price of
    Vonage .
    , Oct 27, 2005
  9. wrote:
    > On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:38:45 +0100, "keymaster"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >Hi
    > >yah back on now.
    > >Hey Dexter - I sticking with them for a bit...12 months at Vonage worries
    > >me - cant take commitment.
    > >roy
    > >

    > So it is just tried my line again :))at least they are very quick at
    > sorting out any faults . I am giving thought to jacking in Vonage only
    > because Freetalk is just has good and only just over have the price of
    > Vonage .

    Not Tried free talk yet but still happy with voipfone at the moment for
    me the virtual pbx is the dog's boll*&%s i wouldn't be without it now

    Mat
    Mathew Curtis, Oct 27, 2005
  10. keymaster

    Guest

    On 27 Oct 2005 13:44:17 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> On 27 Oct 2005 13:37:12 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    >> <> wrote:

    >> >working ok here
    >> >
    >> >Mat

    >> I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
    >> calls and can't access the website either .

    >website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see if they have
    >had any problems
    >
    >Mat

    Could be down to BT Mat there was a message on our F2S account page
    earlier saying there where problems in a number of area's and gave a
    whole list of area codes .
    , Oct 27, 2005
  11. wrote:
    > On 27 Oct 2005 13:44:17 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > wrote:

    > >> I have just checked my phone and I can dial out but can't receive
    > >> calls and can't access the website either .

    > >website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see if they have
    > >had any problems
    > >
    > >Mat

    > Could be down to BT Mat there was a message on our F2S account page
    > earlier saying there where problems in a number of area's and gave a
    > whole list of area codes .

    Good old BT ;-)

    Mat
    Mathew Curtis, Oct 27, 2005
  12. keymaster

    Guest

    On 27 Oct 2005 13:54:07 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    <> wrote:

    >Not Tried free talk yet but still happy with voipfone at the moment for
    >me the virtual pbx is the dog's boll*&%s i wouldn't be without it now

    PBX ok if you have a use for one Freetalk is ok especially for anyone
    like me who picked up the All Calls box for 19.98 the other week from
    Dixons website when they made a mistake with the pricing . Tried for
    the 99.99 32 in widescreen TV and stand that they had on last
    Saturday should have been 498.00 they soon emailed everyone telling
    them that they had run out of stock !! :))) .
    , Oct 27, 2005
  13. keymaster

    Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:46:43 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >No probs on Sipgate :)

    There wouldn't be :))))) .
    , Oct 27, 2005
  14. keymaster

    Brian A Guest

    On 27 Oct 2005 13:59:08 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> On 27 Oct 2005 13:44:17 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"
    >> <> wrote:

    >> >website and phones allok for me gonna email them and see if they have
    >> >had any problems
    >> >
    >> >Mat

    >> Could be down to BT Mat there was a message on our F2S account page
    >> earlier saying there where problems in a number of area's and gave a
    >> whole list of area codes .

    >Good old BT ;-)
    >
    >Mat

    Yes my voipfone was down - quite a long time too.
    Currently there isn't much competition.
    voiptalk (if you can get it working) doesn't offer a geo number unless
    you subscribe to their 'silver service' @ £2.99/month.
    Up to that you get a 0871 - at least with voipfone if you don't pay £2
    for a geo you can use an 056 number which, from 18866, costs the same
    as a geo. and is not, anyway, as expensive to call from other
    operators as an 0871. I don't think that voiptalk have got their model
    quite right. I don't know how reliable they are - I haven't managed to
    get it working properly yet.
    I wouldn't be interested in paying a block amount for calls to Vonage
    etc. I want the freedom to choose operator at any one time.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Oct 27, 2005
  15. keymaster

    Guest

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:36:56 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >I wouldn't be interested in paying a block amount for calls to Vonage
    >etc. I want the freedom to choose operator at any one time.

    At 18.99 plus 6.99 a month you could do a lot worse than Freetalk been
    with them a month now and no down time , another advantage over
    voipfone , sipgate and the rest including Vonage is that with Freetalk
    you do not need to keep dialing your local area code when making a
    local call .
    , Oct 28, 2005
  16. keymaster

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:25:28 +0100, wrote:

    >On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:36:56 GMT, Brian A
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>I wouldn't be interested in paying a block amount for calls to Vonage
    >>etc. I want the freedom to choose operator at any one time.

    >At 18.99 plus 6.99 a month you could do a lot worse than Freetalk

    Works out to be equivalent to 1026 voipbuster UK minutes/month at
    today's currency conversion. What you choose all comes down to how
    much you use your landline.
    Alternatively, for a while at least, an infinite number of sipdiscount
    UK minutes and 5 Euros back in your pocket this month (compared to the
    £6.99 spend) - over 10 Euros/month less spend, after that, if free
    calls continue.
    > been with them a month now and no down time ,

    No down time is an advantage. However I have found that voipbuster has
    been much more reliable of late.
    > another advantage over
    >voipfone , sipgate and the rest including Vonage is that with Freetalk
    >you do not need to keep dialing your local area code when making a
    >local call .

    I don't need to dial my local code, this is taken care of in my dial
    plan.
    <:00441274>[2-9]xxxxx<:mad:gw4>

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Oct 28, 2005