voipfone.co.uk, incoming calls

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Sean, Sep 6, 2005.

  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Incoming calls to my PSTN numbers are not working on voipfone tonight.
    (geo included).....Anyone else?
     
    Sean, Sep 6, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Sean

    Guest

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:15:32 +0100, Sean
    <> wrote:

    >Incoming calls to my PSTN numbers are not working on voipfone tonight.
    >(geo included).....Anyone else?

    Looks like they have big problems Sean I rang them just now from my
    mobile and get a message saying I have dialed a wrong number which I
    always get when something is wrong at the other end and I just get the
    unobtainable tone with Vonage .
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Ivor he will laugh his socks off .
     
    , Sep 6, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    wrote:
    > On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:15:32 +0100, Sean
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Incoming calls to my PSTN numbers are not working on voipfone tonight.
    >>(geo included).....Anyone else?

    >
    > Looks like they have big problems Sean I rang them just now from my
    > mobile and get a message saying I have dialed a wrong number which I
    > always get when something is wrong at the other end and I just get the
    > unobtainable tone with Vonage .
    > Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Ivor he will laugh his socks off .

    Well my BT line just had a dead line noise mobile (on t-mobile) says not
    recognised.

    Are sipgate also having probs? They use same numbers from same
    company...... Just wondering where the problem is?

    Does not seem to be 'that' reliable
     
    Sean, Sep 6, 2005
    #3
  4. Sean

    Guest

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:53:34 +0100, Sean
    <> wrote:


    >Are sipgate also having probs? They use same numbers from same
    >company...... Just wondering where the problem is?

    I have never known Voiphone go down before Sean.
    >Does not seem to be 'that' reliable

    Usually Voipfone are has reliable has Vonage very little to chose
    between the two.
     
    , Sep 6, 2005
    #4
  5. Sean

    Mr T Guest

    eyevor will be along shortly to assure us all that their is absolutely
    nothing wrong with the service no doubt when in reality we all know its pish
    really ?

    --


    --
    "Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."
     
    Mr T, Sep 6, 2005
    #5
  6. wrote:
    > On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:53:34 +0100, Sean
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >
    > >Are sipgate also having probs? They use same numbers from same
    > >company...... Just wondering where the problem is?

    > I have never known Voiphone go down before Sean.
    > >Does not seem to be 'that' reliable

    > Usually Voipfone are has reliable has Vonage very little to chose
    > between the two.


    I have never known them to go down either dex but if i am honest i
    never even noticed any thing wrong my incoming calls have been working
    all night

    Mat
     
    Mathew Curtis, Sep 6, 2005
    #6
  7. Sean

    Alex Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:15:32 +0100, Sean
    > <> wrote:
    >

    ..
    > Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Ivor he will laugh his socks off


    I'm sure he has better things to do with his time than hijack every thread
    with repetitive jiberish.However I'm sure if he has a worthwhile
    contribution to make about the service status or reasoning for the breakdown
    he will post. As do the vast majority, which its a shame don't account for
    all.

    Alex
     
    Alex, Sep 6, 2005
    #7
  8. "Alex" <> wrote in message
    >
    > I'm sure he has better things to do with his time than hijack every thread
    > with repetitive jiberish.However I'm sure if he has a worthwhile
    > contribution to make about the service status or reasoning for the
    > breakdown he will post. As do the vast majority, which its a shame don't
    > account for all.
    >
    > Alex
    >


    give it a rest alex, you popped up from nowhere to have your say now let us
    all get on with it, if you dont like certain posters then killfile them
     
    Kali Vandenberg, Sep 6, 2005
    #8
  9. Sean

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Kali Vandenberg" <> wrote in
    message news:X%oTe.3080$
    > "Alex" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I'm sure he has better things to do with his time than
    > > hijack every thread with repetitive jiberish.However
    > > I'm sure if he has a worthwhile contribution to make
    > > about the service status or reasoning for the breakdown
    > > he will post. As do the vast majority, which its a
    > > shame don't account for all. Alex
    > >

    >
    > give it a rest alex, you popped up from nowhere to have
    > your say now let us all get on with it, if you dont like
    > certain posters then killfile them


    Like you've done with me 3 times now, eh Stefan..?


    Ivor
     
    Ivor Jones, Sep 7, 2005
    #9
  10. Sean

    AD C Guest

    In article <yvnTe.9587$>,
    says...
    > eyevor will be along shortly to assure us all that their is absolutely
    > nothing wrong with the service no doubt when in reality we all know its pish
    > really ?
    >
    >

    For godness sake, give it a rest, you prat.
     
    AD C, Sep 7, 2005
    #10
  11. Sean

    Alex Guest

    "Kali Vandenberg" <> wrote in message
    news:X%oTe.3080$...
    >
    > "Alex" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I'm sure he has better things to do with his time than hijack every
    >> thread with repetitive jiberish.However I'm sure if he has a worthwhile
    >> contribution to make about the service status or reasoning for the
    >> breakdown he will post. As do the vast majority, which its a shame don't
    >> account for all.
    >>
    >> Alex
    >>

    >
    > give it a rest alex, you popped up from nowhere to have your say now let
    > us all get on with it, if you dont like certain posters then killfile them


    I've not popped up from nowhere, I've been around since this group was
    created, however I would say I've only posted about 10-15 times as thats the
    only time I've had something relevant to say. Rather than other people being
    very well known on this group, not because of their knowledgable replies but
    because of their diabolical level of 'intelligence', lack of manners /
    constuctive comments and repetitive posts somehow linking nazis to a
    sometimes flaky telecoms service and personal attacks on other members. And
    I would killfile certain people if their alaises stayed the same. Whats the
    word... pillock? I'm not getting involved in this bickering, my point has
    been made so I shall say no more whatever your reply.
    Lovey.

    Alex
     
    Alex, Sep 7, 2005
    #11
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. GwG
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    623
  2. Brian A
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    573
    Paul Cupis
    Oct 26, 2005
  3. Sean
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    574
    Oldie
    Dec 28, 2005
  4. Giganews
    Replies:
    27
    Views:
    2,489
    Brian
    Oct 10, 2006
  5. Michael Bower
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    4,759
    beenthere
    Oct 1, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page