    Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
    recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the number
    of the actual caller?
    Sean, Dec 25, 2005

  2. In message <domu67$f6b$2surf.net>, Sean
    <> writes
    >Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
    >recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the number
    >of the actual caller?

    I do anyway.
    --
    Richard Anderton
    Richard Anderton, Dec 25, 2005

  3. Sean

    Alan Ramsay Guest

    Richard Anderton wrote:
    > In message <domu67$f6b$2surf.net>, Sean
    > <> writes
    >> Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
    >> recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the number
    >> of the actual caller?

    > I do anyway.

    Gradwell gives you the option of which called ID to forward; the
    original, or your own number.

    Alan
    Alan Ramsay, Dec 26, 2005
  4. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Alan Ramsay wrote:
    > Richard Anderton wrote:
    >
    >> In message <domu67$f6b$2surf.net>, Sean
    >> <> writes
    >>
    >>> Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
    >>> recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the
    >>> number of the actual caller?

    >> I do anyway.

    > Gradwell gives you the option of which called ID to forward; the
    > original, or your own number.
    >
    > Alan

    I think voipfone need to get this organised!
    Sean, Dec 26, 2005
  5. Sean

    Guest

    On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:38:13 +0000, Sean
    <> wrote:

    >Alan Ramsay wrote:
    >> Richard Anderton wrote:
    >>
    >>> In message <domu67$f6b$2surf.net>, Sean
    >>> <> writes

    >>> I do anyway.

    >> Gradwell gives you the option of which called ID to forward; the
    >> original, or your own number.
    >>
    >> Alan

    >I think voipfone need to get this organised!

    I think it is time Voipfone got it all organised the admin side has
    gone to pot of late I tried to add credit to my account using a new
    card the other day and they ring you back automatically to confirm the
    new card details . After following the instructions given on the ring
    back the damned thing just kept going round in circles if I don't get
    this sorted when I ring them tomorrow I shall inform them to close my
    account I don't need it anymore anyway .
    It just seems such a waste to see what was a very reliable provider in
    every way going down hill .
    , Dec 26, 2005
  6. Sean

    Oldie Guest

    Richard Anderton wrote:
    > In message <domu67$f6b$2surf.net>, Sean
    > <> writes
    >
    >> Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
    >> recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the number
    >> of the actual caller?

    > I do anyway.

    I asked Voipfone about this. They said that they intend to change the
    CLI to that of the caller. I have no idea when though.

    Oldie
    Oldie, Dec 28, 2005