    192.168.2.2:5060;rport;branch=z9hG4bK6588302AE6324D26AD00835222F4BECF
    From: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>;tag=2761824322
    To: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>
    Contact: "Philip Earnshaw" <sip:30098833@192.168.2.2:5060>
    Call-ID:
    CSeq: 63993 REGISTER
    Expires: 1800
    Max-Forwards: 70

    SEND TIME: 17214140
    SEND >> 212.187.162.179:5065
    REGISTER sip:voipfone.co.uk SIP/2.0
    Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
    192.168.2.2:5060;rport;branch=z9hG4bK6588302AE6324D26AD00835222F4BECF
    From: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>;tag=2761824322
    To: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>
    Contact: "Philip Earnshaw" <sip:30098833@192.168.2.2:5060>
    Call-ID:
    CSeq: 63993 REGISTER
    Expires: 1800
    Max-Forwards: 70

  2. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Forgot to say I have tried disabling my routers Nat firewall, this makes no
    difference I still get the same error messages.
    Phil, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Phil wrote:
    > I have set up X-Lite with voipfone as per instructions on their site. At
    > first it worked but now I'm getting login timed out contact admin (it
    > doesn't log in in the first place). I have also being getting log in failed,
    > contact admin.
    > I have dropped them an email but wondered if any of you guys new if I had a
    > setting wrong somewhere.
    > Here are a couple of entrys from my diagnostics log if that helps:
    >
    > SEND TIME: 17210890
    > SEND >> 212.187.162.179:5065
    > REGISTER sip:voipfone.co.uk SIP/2.0
    > Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
    > 192.168.2.2:5060;rport;branch=z9hG4bK6588302AE6324D26AD00835222F4BECF
    > From: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>;tag=2761824322
    > To: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>
    > Contact: "Philip Earnshaw" <sip:30098833@192.168.2.2:5060>
    > Call-ID:
    > CSeq: 63993 REGISTER
    > Expires: 1800
    > Max-Forwards: 70
    >

    > SEND TIME: 17214140
    > SEND >> 212.187.162.179:5065
    > REGISTER sip:voipfone.co.uk SIP/2.0
    > Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
    > 192.168.2.2:5060;rport;branch=z9hG4bK6588302AE6324D26AD00835222F4BECF
    > From: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>;tag=2761824322
    > To: Philip Earnshaw <sip:>
    > Contact: "Philip Earnshaw" <sip:30098833@192.168.2.2:5060>
    > Call-ID:
    > CSeq: 63993 REGISTER
    > Expires: 1800
    > Max-Forwards: 70

    i use a snom and sipura with voipfone but i just installed the xlite
    and it worked logged in straight away may be you are have a firewall
    that is blocking somthing

    Mat
    Mathew Curtis, Jun 9, 2005
  4. Phil

    Paul D.Smith Guest

    Have you got STUN etc. configured correctly?

    Paul DS.
    Paul D.Smith, Jun 9, 2005
  5. Phil

    Paul D.Smith Guest

    Also, I'd get a copy of Ethereal and sniff both the working (other
    applications) and X-Lite packets then look for differences.

    Paul DS.
    Paul D.Smith, Jun 9, 2005
  6. Phil

    Phil Guest

    It's working now. I got an email from support and they hadn't activated the
    account properley. One question when I'm talking to someone if they are
    silent I don't here their audio when they start speaking for about half a
    second and if they are'ntr talking very lound their audio keeps dropping.
    Could someone go through the ideal audio settings for transmitted and
    received audio as I don't know what half the settings mean when I go into
    the audio setting for X-Lite. Sorry for being thick. Thanks in advance.
    Phil, Jun 9, 2005