    SIP Proxy: voipfone.co.uk

    Thanks
    Steve
    Steve B, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Steve B

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Steve B" <steve@*nospammy*.hullcity.net> wrote in message
    news:2005926221751.961284@Steve
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have been trying to get a US IPkall number working with
    > my Voipcall account but with no luck. Has anyone got it
    > working? I have tried succesfully to get IPKall working
    > with Sipgate but would rather use my Voipfone account.
    >
    > the settings are used are :-
    >
    > SIP Phone Number: 3011XXXX
    > SIP Proxy: voipfone.co.uk

    Assuming the SIP number is 8 digits then that format looks ok.What is
    happening when you call the IpKall number..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Steve B

    davew Guest

    Steve B wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have been trying to get a US IPkall number working with my Voipcall account
    > but with no luck. Has anyone got it working? I have tried succesfully to get
    > IPKall working with Sipgate but would rather use my Voipfone account.
    >
    > the settings are used are :-
    >
    > SIP Phone Number: 3011XXXX
    > SIP Proxy: voipfone.co.uk
    >
    > Thanks
    > Steve

    Have you left it time to 'update'?
    davew, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Steve B

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "davew" <daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net> wrote in message
    > Steve B wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > I have been trying to get a US IPkall number working
    > > with my Voipcall account but with no luck. Has anyone
    > > got it working? I have tried succesfully to get IPKall
    > > working with Sipgate but would rather use my Voipfone
    > > account. the settings are used are :-
    > >
    > > SIP Phone Number: 3011XXXX
    > > SIP Proxy: voipfone.co.uk
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Steve
    > >

    > Have you left it time to 'update'?

    Indeed, I forgot about that. Changes made on an IpKall account can take up
    to 30 minutes to take effect, although I've never known it take that long.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 26, 2005
  5. Steve B wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have been trying to get a US IPkall number working with my Voipcall account
    > but with no luck. Has anyone got it working? I have tried succesfully to get
    > IPKall working with Sipgate but would rather use my Voipfone account.
    >
    > the settings are used are :-
    >
    > SIP Phone Number: 3011XXXX
    > SIP Proxy: voipfone.co.uk
    >
    > Thanks
    > Steve

    it took nearly 24 hours when i set mine up but now its working it works
    fine with voipfone using the same format as you have used

    Mat
    Mathew Curtis, Sep 27, 2005
  6. Steve B

    Steve Guest

    On 26 Sep 2005 16:06:31 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"

    >it took nearly 24 hours when i set mine up but now its working it works
    >fine with voipfone using the same format as you have used
    >
    >Mat

    Thanks, 24 hours later it's working great.

    Steve
    Steve, Sep 27, 2005