    still see no registration.

    Does anyone else use this provider and, if so, are you having any issues
    with registration?

    Anthony R. Gold, May 2, 2013

  2. On Thu, 02 May 2013 17:55:18 +0100, "Anthony R. Gold"
    <> wrote:

    > I noticed that my Gigaset is not registering with VoipCheap at the moment.

    This finally has re-registered after an outage of around one hour.

    Anthony R. Gold, May 2, 2013

  3. Anthony R. Gold

    Graham. Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I noticed that my Gigaset is not registering with VoipCheap at the moment. I
    >can recall no similar problems before this afternoon and over many months. I
    >found that all my settings were pointing to sip.voipcheap.co.uk while their
    >web site now recommends sip.voipcheap.com, so I changed those settings but
    >still see no registration.
    >
    >Does anyone else use this provider and, if so, are you having any issues
    >with registration?

    Did your phone still work? Registration per se will not stop you
    making outgoing calls on Betamax, but not if the server is down
    obviously.

    Up until last week I had several incoming UKDDIs pointing at
    so registration was important, but now
    they all point directly at my new Raspberry Pi.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., May 2, 2013
  4. On Thu, 02 May 2013 20:27:49 +0100, Graham. <> wrote:

    > On Thu, 02 May 2013 17:55:18 +0100, "Anthony R. Gold"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I noticed that my Gigaset is not registering with VoipCheap at the moment. I
    >> can recall no similar problems before this afternoon and over many months. I
    >> found that all my settings were pointing to sip.voipcheap.co.uk while their
    >> web site now recommends sip.voipcheap.com, so I changed those settings but
    >> still see no registration.
    >>
    >> Does anyone else use this provider and, if so, are you having any issues
    >> with registration?

    > Did your phone still work? Registration per se will not stop you
    > making outgoing calls on Betamax, but not if the server is down
    > obviously.

    Thanks, I didn't know that and so I never tried. I will if it happens again.

    Anthony R. Gold, May 2, 2013