    Anyone else having the same problem today?

    tried sip.voipstunt.com and sip.voipcheap.com

    John
    John DH, Apr 13, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh John DH:
    > Anyone else having the same problem today?
    >
    > tried sip.voipstunt.com and sip.voipcheap.com
    >
    > John

    I usually use sip1.sipdiscount.com instead.

    --
    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Apr 13, 2006

  3. John DH

    John DH Guest

    > Thus spaketh John DH:
    > > Anyone else having the same problem today?
    > >
    > > tried sip.voipstunt.com and sip.voipcheap.com
    > >
    > > John

    > I usually use sip1.sipdiscount.com instead.

    Just tried, now says 'Not Registered'

    Oh well

    john
    John DH, Apr 13, 2006
  4. John DH

    John DH Guest

    "John DH" <-> wrote in message news:443e5ac6.0@entanet...

    > "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Thus spaketh John DH:
    > > > Anyone else having the same problem today?
    > > >
    > > > tried sip.voipstunt.com and sip.voipcheap.com
    > > >
    > > > John

    > > I usually use sip1.sipdiscount.com instead.
    > >

    > Just tried, now says 'Not Registered'
    >
    > Oh well
    >
    > john

    Just burst into life!

    Maybe the ATA thought I was going to sell it on ebay

    John
    John DH, Apr 13, 2006
  5. John DH

    Guest

    On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:46:07 +0100, "John DH" <-> wrote:

    >Anyone else having the same problem today?
    >
    >tried sip.voipstunt.com and sip.voipcheap.com

    Had problems with cheap to day but discount's been ok .
    , Apr 13, 2006