    Does anyone know?

    thanks
    divoch
    divoch, Feb 20, 2011

  2. divoch

    Graham. Guest

    "divoch" <> wrote in message news:06d8p.72523$2...
    >I have made one free call to Czech republic. Then a message popped up that this is it, no more free calls. I have to buy a credit
    >to get free calls for further 120 days. However, somewhere else on the website, it says only for 90 days. So, what are the true
    >conditions for obtaining those "free" calls? Does anyone know?
    >
    > thanks
    > divoch

    Popped up where, are you using their softphone?

    It's 90 days for voipcheap.com
    and also 90 days for voipcheap.co.uk, they are different services.
    You only made one call, and it's less than 90 days since you credited your account?
    You are accessing the service from the Virgin IP that you used to post here?

    If all assumptions correct then that's bizarre!

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Feb 20, 2011

  3. divoch

    divoch Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message

    > "divoch" <> wrote in message
    >>I have made one free call to Czech republic. Then a message popped up that
    >>this is it, no more free calls. I have to buy a credit to get free calls
    >>for further 120 days. However, somewhere else on the website, it says only
    >>for 90 days. So, what are the true conditions for obtaining those "free"
    >>calls? Does anyone know?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >> divoch

    > Popped up where, are you using their softphone?
    >
    > It's 90 days for voipcheap.com
    > and also 90 days for voipcheap.co.uk, they are different services.
    > You only made one call, and it's less than 90 days since you credited your
    > account?
    > You are accessing the service from the Virgin IP that you used to post
    > here?
    >
    > If all assumptions correct then that's bizarre!

    I did not know there are two different voipcheap services. One I used is
    voipcheap.co.uk. I used their softphone.
    I did not credit my account before making that one call. After I made that
    call and tried to make another [using their softphone] then I got this
    message :
    You have reached the maximum number of free trial calls (CODE:30)
    Now it's time to upgrade your VoipCheap account and make UNLIMITED calls to
    our free* destinations. All you have to do is buy € 10,00 worth of credit in
    order to receive 120 more freedays.

    Now I realize that I am required to credit my account in order to get free
    calls to certain countries. However, what is not clear to me whether I get
    120 days or only 90 days and also what is the minimum I have to credit the
    account with.

    I am accessing service from Virgin IP

    regards
    divoch
    divoch, Feb 21, 2011
  4. divoch

    Graham. Guest

    "divoch" <> wrote in message news:x_s8p.3573$2...

    > "Graham." <> wrote in message news:ijrqnk$9n1$-september.org...
    >>
    >> "divoch" <> wrote in message news:06d8p.72523$2...
    >>>I have made one free call to Czech republic. Then a message popped up that this is it, no more free calls. I have to buy a credit
    >>>to get free calls for further 120 days. However, somewhere else on the website, it says only for 90 days. So, what are the true
    >>>conditions for obtaining those "free" calls? Does anyone know?
    >>>
    >>> thanks
    >>> divoch

    >> Popped up where, are you using their softphone?
    >>
    >> It's 90 days for voipcheap.com
    >> and also 90 days for voipcheap.co.uk, they are different services.
    >> You only made one call, and it's less than 90 days since you credited your account?
    >> You are accessing the service from the Virgin IP that you used to post here?
    >>
    >> If all assumptions correct then that's bizarre!
    >>

    > I did not know there are two different voipcheap services. One I used is voipcheap.co.uk. I used their softphone.
    > I did not credit my account before making that one call. After I made that call and tried to make another [using their softphone]
    > then I got this message :
    > You have reached the maximum number of free trial calls (CODE:30)
    > Now it's time to upgrade your VoipCheap account and make UNLIMITED calls to our free* destinations. All you have to do is buy ?
    > 10,00 worth of credit in order to receive 120 more freedays.
    >
    > Now I realize that I am required to credit my account in order to get free calls to certain countries. However, what is not clear
    > to me whether I get 120 days or only 90 days and also what is the minimum I have to credit the account with.
    >
    > I am accessing service from Virgin IP
    >
    > regards
    > divoch

    Ah, now I understand. It's the free trial calls that expired not the Freedays.
    But yes, you are right the message should have said 90 and not 120, I
    imagine they would say it was just an oversight providing of course you
    could coax them out of their Luxembourgian hidy hole long enough.
    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Feb 21, 2011
  5. divoch

    divoch Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message

    > "divoch" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Graham." <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "divoch" <> wrote in message

    >>> Popped up where, are you using their softphone?
    >>>
    >>> It's 90 days for voipcheap.com
    >>> and also 90 days for voipcheap.co.uk, they are different services.
    >>> You only made one call, and it's less than 90 days since you credited
    >>> your account?
    >>> You are accessing the service from the Virgin IP that you used to post
    >>> here?
    >>>
    >>> If all assumptions correct then that's bizarre!
    >>>

    >> I did not know there are two different voipcheap services. One I used is
    >> voipcheap.co.uk. I used their softphone.
    >> I did not credit my account before making that one call. After I made
    >> that call and tried to make another [using their softphone] then I got
    >> You have reached the maximum number of free trial calls (CODE:30)
    >> Now it's time to upgrade your VoipCheap account and make UNLIMITED calls
    >> to our free* destinations. All you have to do is buy ? 10,00 worth of
    >> credit in order to receive 120 more freedays.
    >>
    >> Now I realize that I am required to credit my account in order to get
    >> free calls to certain countries. However, what is not clear to me whether
    >> I get 120 days or only 90 days and also what is the minimum I have to
    >> credit the account with.
    >>
    >> I am accessing service from Virgin IP
    >>
    >> regards
    >> divoch

    > Ah, now I understand. It's the free trial calls that expired not the
    > Freedays.
    > But yes, you are right the message should have said 90 and not 120, I
    > imagine they would say it was just an oversight providing of course you
    > could coax them out of their Luxembourgian hidy hole long enough.
    > --
    > Graham.

    They replied to my query surprisingly quickly:
    helpdesk 21-02-2011
    You indeed receive 90 freedays with a credit purchase of EURO 10,- or
    more. The information displayed on our site is incorrect. We have forwarded
    your report to our web masters, who will adjust the site as soon as
    possible.

    Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Kind regards,
    Customer service
    divoch
    divoch, Feb 21, 2011