    For a couple of days the VoipCheap website has been down, and, more
    important, I now cannot log in with their softphone. Should I have
    taken their company name 'BetaMax' as a warning?

    Nick, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Nick

    NutCracker Guest

    http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html is working for me.

    NutCracker, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Nick

    GwG Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > For a couple of days the VoipCheap website has been down, and, more
    > important, I now cannot log in with their softphone. Should I have
    > taken their company name 'BetaMax' as a warning?

    Not been down here, (Nottingham area), I can access the website OK, and
    make and receive calls.

    GwG, Jan 7, 2006
  4. Nick

    Nick Guest

    On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 13:22:22 GMT, "GwG"
    <> wrote:

    >"Nick" <> wrote in message
    >> For a couple of days the VoipCheap website has been down, and, more
    >> important, I now cannot log in with their softphone. Should I have
    >> taken their company name 'BetaMax' as a warning?

    >Not been down here, (Nottingham area), I can access the website OK, and
    >make and receive calls.

    Strange! I can see their sister companies' sites (VoipBuster, Stunt)
    ok. Perhaps a DNS problem then (I am in Cyprus).

    Nick, Jan 7, 2006
  5. Nick

    <> wrote:

    >"Nick" <> wrote in message
    >> For a couple of days the VoipCheap website has been down, and, more
    >> important, I now cannot log in with their softphone. Should I have
    >> taken their company name 'BetaMax' as a warning?

    >Not been down here, (Nottingham area), I can access the website OK, and
    >make and receive calls.

    Not down here either in Lancashire working fine .

    , Jan 7, 2006
  6. Nick

    Nick Guest

    On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:55:43 GMT, wrote:

    >>make and receive calls.

    >Not down here either in Lancashire working fine .

    Thanks guys, I've emailed my ISP.

    Nick, Jan 8, 2006
  7. Nick

    Nick Guest

    On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 09:38:26 +0200, Nick <>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:55:43 GMT, wrote:
    >

    >>>make and receive calls.

    >>Not down here either in Lancashire working fine .

    >Thanks guys, I've emailed my ISP.

    That was quick! They replied they had changed the DNS without telling
    me, I changed my network setup and now Deep Joy!

    Nick, Jan 8, 2006
  8. Nick

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Nick wrote:
    > On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 09:38:26 +0200, Nick <>
    > wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Not down here either in Lancashire working fine .

    >>Thanks guys, I've emailed my ISP.

    > That was quick! They replied they had changed the DNS without telling
    > me, I changed my network setup and now Deep Joy!

    Your ISP changed recursive DNS without telling you? Which ISP, please?

    Paul Cupis, Jan 8, 2006
  9. Nick

    Nick Guest

    On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:20:42 +0000, Paul Cupis <>
    wrote:

    >> me, I changed my network setup and now Deep Joy!

    >Your ISP changed recursive DNS without telling you? Which ISP, please?

    Wavespeed (but I forgive them, Cyprus is small)

    Nick, Jan 8, 2006