voipcheap.com Free days...

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by =?windows-1252?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Eu, Dec 21, 2006.

  1. =?windows-1252?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Eu, Dec 21, 2006

  2. =?windows-1252?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Eu

    Graham Guest

    ""Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)"" <> wrote in message
    > Hmmm Just logged on to check status of account and the following message
    > is showing.
    >
    > Remaining credit:
    > € 8.08 Buy more
    > (224 Freedays remaining)
    >
    > Must be an early Christmas present.

    I appear to have Eur10.69
    (349 Freedays remaining)
    --

    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Graham wrote:

    >> Must be an early Christmas present.

    > I appear to have Eur10.69
    > (349 Freedays remaining)

    Cool . 1 years worth of free calls! that's what, 250 (?) hours of free
    calls a year if you play it right.

    :¬)

    http://gymratz.co.uk/polar-heart-rate-monitors/ Polar HeartRate Monitors
    http://water-rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Euk_, Dec 22, 2006
  4. =?windows-1252?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Eu

    B Guest

    On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:27:35 GMT, Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬) said in
    article <byNih.20120$>:

    >Cool .

    Yes it certainly is cool here in England - foggy too. But I'm not
    quite sure what the current weather state has to do with voipcheap let
    alone uk.telecom.voip.

    B, Dec 22, 2006
  5. B wrote:

    >> Cool .

    > Yes it certainly is cool here in England - foggy too. But I'm not
    > quite sure what the current weather state has to do with voipcheap let
    > alone uk.telecom.voip.

    Dull and gloomy.

    There, that has great relevance to UTV as it sums up your wit and
    personality.

    HTH
    Pete

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Euk_, Dec 22, 2006
  6. =?windows-1252?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Eu

    Graham Guest

    "B" <Á@> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:27:35 GMT, Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬) said in
    > article <byNih.20120$>:
    >
    >>Cool .

    > Yes it certainly is cool here in England - foggy too. But I'm not
    > quite sure what the current weather state has to do with voipcheap let
    > alone uk.telecom.voip.

    Youth culture. Don't worry about it.

    --

    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, Dec 22, 2006
  7. =?windows-1252?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Eu

    andy Guest

    Graham wrote:
    > ""Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)"" <> wrote in message
    > > Hmmm Just logged on to check status of account and the following message
    > > is showing.
    > >
    > > Remaining credit:
    > > € 8.08 Buy more
    > > (224 Freedays remaining)
    > >
    > > Must be an early Christmas present.

    > I appear to have Eur10.69
    > (349 Freedays remaining)

    sorry if I'm dim in asking -

    did you guys get unexpected extra days or credit when topping up, or
    did the freedays add on spontaneously?

    andy, Dec 23, 2006
  8. =?windows-1252?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Eu

    Graham Guest

    "andy" <> wrote in message

    Graham wrote:
    > ""Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)"" <> wrote in message
    > > Hmmm Just logged on to check status of account and the following message
    > > is showing.
    > >
    > > Remaining credit:
    > > ? 8.08 Buy more
    > > (224 Freedays remaining)
    > >
    > > Must be an early Christmas present.

    > I appear to have Eur10.69
    > (349 Freedays remaining)

    >sorry if I'm dim in asking -

    >did you guys get unexpected extra days or credit when topping up, or
    >did the freedays add on spontaneously?

    The latter.

    I just looked again and they have corrected it; I now have
    76 Freedays remaining :-(
    Actually it makes little difference to me as EUR10 credit bottoms
    out in about 90 days due to the mobile calls I make.

    --
    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, Dec 23, 2006
  9. =?windows-1252?Q?=22Pet_=40_www=2Egymratz=2Eco=2Eu

    andy Guest

    Graham wrote:
    > "andy" <> wrote in message
    >
    > Graham wrote:
    > > ""Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)"" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hmmm Just logged on to check status of account and the following message
    > > > is showing.
    > > >
    > > > Remaining credit:
    > > > ? 8.08 Buy more
    > > > (224 Freedays remaining)
    > > >
    > > > Must be an early Christmas present.

    > > I appear to have Eur10.69
    > > (349 Freedays remaining)

    > >sorry if I'm dim in asking -

    > >did you guys get unexpected extra days or credit when topping up, or
    > >did the freedays add on spontaneously?

    > The latter.
    >
    > I just looked again and they have corrected it; I now have
    > 76 Freedays remaining :-(
    > Actually it makes little difference to me as EUR10 credit bottoms
    > out in about 90 days due to the mobile calls I make.

    Oh, thanks, and sorry to hear it

    I didn't see any changes in my VC or VB accounts, so thought for a
    while it was on top-up and wondered about doing it

    It wouldn't have affected me for VC, as I've got about €16 and 320
    days after using spare easyMobile credit to top it up, and I think I've
    read they don't go past 365 days anyway.

    But on a VB account I read in their forum that someone else got more
    days than expected - sounds likely that will be corrected soon ...

    andy, Dec 23, 2006