Voipcheap.co.uk -> "Sorry - VoipCheap temporarily unavailable"

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Nov 26, 2006.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    Anyone else found or found out anything about -> www.voipcheap.co.uk now
    appearing to be somewhat shut / broken ...? (I imagine the SIP / termination
    side of their operations [voipcheap.co.uk 's that is - all the other Finarea
    / Betamax appear to be business as usual] ploughs joyfully on... :) ... but
    to not be able to see a rates page for a service you are a user / customer
    of might not be ideal...?).

    Perhaps someone started asking them just a question or two about being a
    compliant UK telecoms operator...? vis a vis some recent mis-charging
    incidents, failure to refund, failure to follow their own policy / keep up
    with their policies (themselves and reasonably others), failure to reply to
    communications inc. legal (or at least some of them [I would imagine])...
    Perhaps they burnt their toes a little with offering of inbound PSTN
    origination... (by regulators / regulator types, etc.).

    Any news, knowledge, input, thoughts, etc. valued.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Nov 26, 2006