    verification has worked ok.

    Thanks
    Roger.

    Roger, Jan 9, 2010

  2. Roger

    Roger Guest

    "Roger" <> wrote in message
    news:S622n.39169$2...
    > Hi I have an spa3102 set up with 2 sipgate accounts and my voipcheap
    > account. The spa is registered with my primary sipgate account for
    > incoming calls. Is there anyway to get my voipcheap calls to properly
    > present my callerid when using the spa3102? I can only set callerid on the
    > line 1 tab for the registered account (sipgate).
    >
    > If I use the pc software, callerid is presented properly, so my number
    > verification has worked ok.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Roger.

    ok I found how to do it by playing - instead of putting in the gw1 account
    as you put in in as
    and that causes the callerid to be presented correctly.

    Roger, Jan 9, 2010

  3. Roger

    Graham. Guest

    "Roger" <> wrote in message news:4a32n.39322$2...

    > "Roger" <> wrote in message news:S622n.39169$2...
    >> Hi I have an spa3102 set up with 2 sipgate accounts and my voipcheap account. The spa is registered with my primary sipgate
    >> account for incoming calls. Is there anyway to get my voipcheap calls to properly present my callerid when using the spa3102? I
    >> can only set callerid on the line 1 tab for the registered account (sipgate).
    >>
    >> If I use the pc software, callerid is presented properly, so my number verification has worked ok.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Roger.

    > ok I found how to do it by playing - instead of putting in the gw1 account as you put in in as
    > and that causes the callerid to be presented correctly.

    On my Linksys PAP-2 , which does not support gateways, I need to put
    my authenticated CLI in the User ID field

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Jan 9, 2010