    What other alternatives are there?

    Thanks.

    OM

    OM, Sep 21, 2005

  2. OM

    Sauron Guest

    Some calls are free not all, and dont assume that it will stay free for
    ever.

    Sauron, Sep 21, 2005

  3. OM

    Guest

    On 21 Sep 2005 11:03:35 -0700, "OM" <> wrote:

    >I've just come across VoipBuster.
    >Seems to be too good to be true!
    >Is it any good?

    Every bit has good has Voipfone and to certin extent Vonage
    also drawback is I personally cannot get it to work on any other
    ATA or softphone other than what Voipbuster supply .
    >How and why can it be free??

    It is and isn't for calls lasting longer than a minute they want one
    euro from you which will last for ever if you only dial the free
    numbers .

    , Sep 21, 2005
  4. OM

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:23:03 GMT, wrote:

    >On 21 Sep 2005 11:03:35 -0700, "OM" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I've just come across VoipBuster.
    >>Seems to be too good to be true!
    >>Is it any good?

    >Every bit has good has Voipfone and to certin extent Vonage
    >also drawback is I personally cannot get it to work on any other
    >ATA or softphone other than what Voipbuster supply .
    >>How and why can it be free??

    Afaik voipbuster belongs to the same company as several other LCC
    companies- landline and voip. Perhaps they are trying out different
    models to see how customers respond. Further, they could be setting up
    a customer base - what better than free phone calls to attract new
    customers. 18866 used to charge 1p connection, then it went to 2p -
    now it is 3p. It was/is a good deal so people are likely to stay with
    them (or 1899) so the 1p initial connection charge has paid off.
    >It is and isn't for calls lasting longer than a minute they want one
    >euro from you which will last for ever if you only dial the free
    >numbers .

    You are out of date. It is 5 Euros (£4.20) now.
    It is possible to get it working with an ATA but it doesn't always
    work - may be too busy to cope at times. When it does work it is
    good!

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 21, 2005
  5. OM

    Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:26:00 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >You are out of date. It is 5 Euros (£4.20) now.

    I have only been with them about two weeks and I only paid 1 euro .

    , Sep 21, 2005
  6. OM

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:30:31 +0100, wrote:

    >On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:26:00 GMT, Brian A
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>You are out of date. It is 5 Euros (£4.20) now.

    >I have only been with them about two weeks and I only paid 1 euro .

    Well, logic would have it that it could still have happened in the
    last 2 weeks!
    Read this!
    http://www.voipbuster.com/en/buycredits.html
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 22, 2005
  7. OM

    Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:04:37 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:30:31 +0100, wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:26:00 GMT, Brian A
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>You are out of date. It is 5 Euros (£4.20) now.

    >>I have only been with them about two weeks and I only paid 1 euro .

    >Well, logic would have it that it could still have happened in the
    >last 2 weeks!
    >Read this!
    >http://www.voipbuster.com/en/buycredits.html
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Now then Brian I was only stating what I paid and there was talk of
    them charging 5 euros before I signed up could be a slip on their part
    the 18866 crowd are a bit lackadaisical in some respects .

    , Sep 22, 2005
  8. Thus spaketh OM:
    > I've just come across VoipBuster.
    > Seems to be too good to be true!
    > Is it any good?
    > How and why can it be free??
    > What other alternatives are there?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > OM

    Been with them about 6 months now, very good service.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Sep 22, 2005