    can anybody help?
    thanks
    Roy

    keymaster, Sep 14, 2005

  2. keymaster

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:36:58 +0100, "keymaster"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >been signed up with voipbuster for a few weeks loaded up 5euro and not been
    >able to make one single call.
    >caontacted support by email 2 weeks ago - no response.
    >I have a Snom 190 and believe my settings to be correct.
    >whatever number I dial I get an engaged tone and "forbidden" on the lcd
    >screen.
    >can anybody help?
    >thanks
    >Roy

    Are you dialing correctly by putting in the + whatever ? .

    , Sep 14, 2005

  3. keymaster

    keymaster Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:36:58 +0100, "keymaster"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>been signed up with voipbuster for a few weeks loaded up 5euro and not
    >>been
    >>able to make one single call.
    >>caontacted support by email 2 weeks ago - no response.
    >>I have a Snom 190 and believe my settings to be correct.
    >>whatever number I dial I get an engaged tone and "forbidden" on the lcd
    >>screen.
    >>can anybody help?
    >>thanks
    >>Roy
    >>

    > Are you dialing correctly by putting in the + whatever ? .

    Hi dexter, thanks for reply yes putting international dialing code in -
    phone rings as soon as its answered get a engaged type tone and drops call -
    on LCD says "forbidden"
    thanks again
    Roy

    keymaster, Sep 14, 2005
  4. keymaster

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:16:02 +0100, "keymaster"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi dexter, thanks for reply yes putting international dialing code in -
    >phone rings as soon as its answered get a engaged type tone and drops call -
    >on LCD says "forbidden"
    >thanks again

    This is what I was getting using their own software until I paid my 1
    Euro been ok ever since so it could be that for some reason it is not
    recognizing that you have paid cash.
    God only knows how you are going to sort it though, just a thought
    have you given it a go using their own software if it works with that
    then it is the settings you have put into your phone .

    , Sep 14, 2005
  5. keymaster

    keymaster Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:16:02 +0100, "keymaster"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi dexter, thanks for reply yes putting international dialing code in -
    >>phone rings as soon as its answered get a engaged type tone and drops
    >>call -
    >>on LCD says "forbidden"
    >>thanks again

    > This is what I was getting using their own software until I paid my 1
    > Euro been ok ever since so it could be that for some reason it is not
    > recognizing that you have paid cash.
    > God only knows how you are going to sort it though, just a thought
    > have you given it a go using their own software if it works with that
    > then it is the settings you have put into your phone .

    Hi
    it does work on their software ,,,,jeez...snom works perfect on voipfone!
    hey u not the same dexter of satellite forum fame?
    cheers
    Roy

    keymaster, Sep 14, 2005
  6. keymaster

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:53:28 +0100, "keymaster" <>
    wrote:

    >it does work on their software ,,,,jeez...snom works perfect on voipfone!

    It has got to be down to your phone in that case can't be anything
    else ,I would like to use it on my Sipura ATA but can't get hold of
    the settings for it .
    >hey u not the same dexter of satellite forum fame?
    >cheers

    No .

    , Sep 14, 2005
  7. keymaster

    keymaster Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:53:28 +0100, "keymaster" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>it does work on their software ,,,,jeez...snom works perfect on voipfone!

    > It has got to be down to your phone in that case can't be anything
    > else ,I would like to use it on my Sipura ATA but can't get hold of
    > the settings for it .
    >>hey u not the same dexter of satellite forum fame?
    >>cheers

    > No .

    anybody managed to set them up on a SNOM, please let me know

    keymaster, Sep 14, 2005
  8. keymaster

    Nick Guest

    Well, I just installed VoipBuster, and it let me make a free 1 minute
    call to an Australian phone, using my USB phone that was sold as only
    working with Skype!
    So, suitably impressed, I sent them 5 Euros and then made a 7 minute
    call to a UK number, FREE! Quality was perfect, so so far I am a
    believer.

    Nick, Sep 17, 2005
  9. keymaster

    Guest

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:22:50 +0300, Nick <>
    wrote:

    >Well, I just installed VoipBuster, and it let me make a free 1 minute
    >call to an Australian phone, using my USB phone that was sold as only
    >working with Skype!
    >So, suitably impressed, I sent them 5 Euros and then made a 7 minute
    >call to a UK number, FREE! Quality was perfect, so so far I am a
    >believer.

    So would I be if I could get it working with my ATA .

    , Sep 17, 2005