Voipbuster

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk, Sep 1, 2005.

  1. Guest

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:17:33 +0100, Sean
    <> wrote:

    >Glad i have been of help :)

    I used the settings you suggested with Eye beam last night and no joy
    but works fine with the VO software .
    , Sep 1, 2005

  2. keymaster Guest

    Hi
    can somebody please tell me settings to put into SNOM 190 to try
    voipbuster - I have opened account and put in username and password and
    sip.voipbuster.com - but no joy???
    thanks
    Roy
    keymaster, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Me Guest

    On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:13:09 +0100, "keymaster"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >can somebody please tell me settings to put into SNOM 190 to try
    >voipbuster - I have opened account and put in username and password and
    >sip.voipbuster.com - but no joy???
    >thanks
    >Roy

    That should be all you need

    Maybe there are problems with your account? It would not be the first
    time that an account has gone pear shaped

    Me
    Me, Sep 2, 2005
  4. Andrew Guest

    Me wrote:
    > On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:13:09 +0100, "keymaster"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi
    >>can somebody please tell me settings to put into SNOM 190 to try
    >>voipbuster - I have opened account and put in username and password and
    >>sip.voipbuster.com - but no joy???
    >>thanks
    >>Roy
    >>

    > That should be all you need
    >
    > Maybe there are problems with your account? It would not be the first
    > time that an account has gone pear shaped
    >
    > Me

    Has anyone actually opened an account recently and got it to work with
    an ATA or alternative software?
    Andrew, Sep 2, 2005
  5. keymaster Guest

    ">
    > Has anyone actually opened an account recently and got it to work with an
    > ATA or alternative software?

    Hi
    well it calls but just says "forbidden" on the LCD on Snom and gives engaged
    tone when I call my own landline number.
    Cheers
    Roy
    keymaster, Sep 2, 2005
  6. Sean Guest

    keymaster wrote:
    > ">
    >
    >>Has anyone actually opened an account recently and got it to work with an
    >>ATA or alternative software?

    > Hi
    > well it calls but just says "forbidden" on the LCD on Snom and gives engaged
    > tone when I call my own landline number.
    > Cheers
    > Roy

    Are you dialing as 0044xxxxx. for UK calls?
    Sean, Sep 2, 2005
  7. keymaster Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > keymaster wrote:
    >> ">
    >>
    >>>Has anyone actually opened an account recently and got it to work with an
    >>>ATA or alternative software?

    >> Hi
    >> well it calls but just says "forbidden" on the LCD on Snom and gives
    >> engaged tone when I call my own landline number.
    >> Cheers
    >> Roy

    > Are you dialing as 0044xxxxx. for UK calls?

    Hi
    Nope - that was the problemo...many thanks
    Roy
    keymaster, Sep 2, 2005
  8. Sean Guest

    keymaster wrote:
    > "Sean" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>keymaster wrote:
    >>
    >>>">

    >>>Hi
    >>>well it calls but just says "forbidden" on the LCD on Snom and gives
    >>>engaged tone when I call my own landline number.
    >>>Cheers
    >>>Roy

    >>Are you dialing as 0044xxxxx. for UK calls?

    > Hi
    > Nope - that was the problemo...many thanks
    > Roy

    Glad i have been of help :)
    Sean, Sep 2, 2005
  9. Sean Guest

    wrote:
    > On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:17:33 +0100, Sean
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Glad i have been of help :)

    > I used the settings you suggested with Eye beam last night and no joy
    > but works fine with the VO software .

    find the IP of the address... put in the IP... Will work
    Sean, Sep 2, 2005