voipbuster

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by guyarkam@gmail.com, Aug 11, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi,
    Does anyone knows when the voipbuster (www.voipbuster.com) service will
    be up again? I have downloaded the software but cannot register.
    Thanks for any hint G
     
    , Aug 11, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. JuliusP Guest

    It is probaly the volume of fREE users, word is out, users probaly
    exceed capacity
     
    JuliusP, Aug 12, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. John D Guest

    At the moment I am getting poor results. Big echo on the sound reported.
    Last week it was good, very good. This week it's crap, can't run a bussiness
    with this level of performance. Staying with conventional BT land line for
    now.

    John DH

    JuliusP" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > It is probaly the volume of fREE users, word is out, users probaly
    > exceed capacity
    >
     
    John D, Aug 12, 2005
    #3
  4. Me Guest

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:45:05 +0100, "John D"
    <> wrote:

    >At the moment I am getting poor results. Big echo on the sound reported.
    >Last week it was good, very good. This week it's crap, can't run a bussiness
    >with this level of performance. Staying with conventional BT land line for
    >now.
    >
    >John DH


    It works very well indeed with an ATA. My ATA is built into my router
    so there are no extra boxes lying around either.

    Me
     
    Me, Aug 12, 2005
    #4
  5. Anon Y Mous Guest

    Me wrote:
    > On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:45:05 +0100, "John D"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>At the moment I am getting poor results. Big echo on the sound reported.
    >>Last week it was good, very good. This week it's crap, can't run a bussiness
    >>with this level of performance. Staying with conventional BT land line for
    >>now.
    >>
    >>John DH

    >
    >
    > It works very well indeed with an ATA. My ATA is built into my router
    > so there are no extra boxes lying around either.
    >
    > Me
    >

    what settings do you use? I've never managed to get it to work with my
    Draytek 2600VGi
     
    Anon Y Mous, Aug 12, 2005
    #5
  6. Me Guest


    >what settings do you use? I've never managed to get it to work with my
    >Draytek 2600VGi


    Only a couple of settings really

    The SIP Registrar Address is set to stun.voipbuster.com and then I put
    in my username and password. Sorted!

    Me
     
    Me, Aug 12, 2005
    #6
  7. David Floyd Guest

    In message of Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Me writes
    >
    >>what settings do you use? I've never managed to get it to work with my
    >>Draytek 2600VGi

    >
    >Only a couple of settings really
    >
    >The SIP Registrar Address is set to stun.voipbuster.com and then I put
    >in my username and password. Sorted!
    >


    For a STUN setting you can use any STUN address!

    David
     
    David Floyd, Aug 13, 2005
    #7
  8. Anon Y Mous Guest

    Me wrote:
    >>what settings do you use? I've never managed to get it to work with my
    >>Draytek 2600VGi

    >
    >
    > Only a couple of settings really
    >
    > The SIP Registrar Address is set to stun.voipbuster.com and then I put
    > in my username and password. Sorted!
    >
    > Me

    I am reading this right? - you set the SIP Registrar to
    stun.voipbuster.com and NOT voipbuster.com. Doesn't work for me - could
    you post all of your settings please?

    Thanks.
     
    Anon Y Mous, Aug 13, 2005
    #8
  9. Me Guest

    David, that was NOT a stun server setting

    It was the registrar address setting as sip.voipbuster.com and
    voipbuster.com did not work.

    I read about someone else who had used stun.voipbuster.com So tried it
    - and it worked - and still does

    Me



    On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 08:45:53 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >In message of Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Me writes
    >>
    >>>what settings do you use? I've never managed to get it to work with my
    >>>Draytek 2600VGi

    >>
    >>Only a couple of settings really
    >>
    >>The SIP Registrar Address is set to stun.voipbuster.com and then I put
    >>in my username and password. Sorted!
    >>

    >
    >For a STUN setting you can use any STUN address!
    >
    >David
     
    Me, Aug 13, 2005
    #9
  10. Me Guest

    Yes you read correct as voipbuster.com and sip.voipbuster.com Did not
    work.

    As I said in my earlier email there are no other settings on my router
    - apart from the port which I left at the SIP default of 5060

    Me




    On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:14:37 +0100, Anon Y Mous <..@..> wrote:

    >Me wrote:
    >>>what settings do you use? I've never managed to get it to work with my
    >>>Draytek 2600VGi

    >>
    >>
    >> Only a couple of settings really
    >>
    >> The SIP Registrar Address is set to stun.voipbuster.com and then I put
    >> in my username and password. Sorted!
    >>
    >> Me

    >I am reading this right? - you set the SIP Registrar to
    >stun.voipbuster.com and NOT voipbuster.com. Doesn't work for me - could
    >you post all of your settings please?
    >
    >Thanks.
     
    Me, Aug 13, 2005
    #10
  11. Guest Guest

    gg
    "Me" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Yes you read correct as voipbuster.com and sip.voipbuster.com Did not
    > work.
    >
    > As I said in my earlier email there are no other settings on my router
    > - apart from the port which I left at the SIP default of 5060
    >
    > Me
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:14:37 +0100, Anon Y Mous <..@..> wrote:
    >
    >>Me wrote:
    >>>>what settings do you use? I've never managed to get it to work with my
    >>>>Draytek 2600VGi
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Only a couple of settings really
    >>>
    >>> The SIP Registrar Address is set to stun.voipbuster.com and then I put
    >>> in my username and password. Sorted!
    >>>
    >>> Me

    >>I am reading this right? - you set the SIP Registrar to
    >>stun.voipbuster.com and NOT voipbuster.com. Doesn't work for me - could
    >>you post all of your settings please?
    >>
    >>Thanks.

    >
     
    Guest, Aug 13, 2005
    #11
  12. Anon Y Mous Guest

    Me wrote:
    > Yes you read correct as voipbuster.com and sip.voipbuster.com Did not
    > work.
    >
    > As I said in my earlier email there are no other settings on my router
    > - apart from the port which I left at the SIP default of 5060
    >
    > Me


    I'll give it another shot. Thanks.
     
    Anon Y Mous, Aug 13, 2005
    #12
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Malko

    Voipbuster down?

    Malko, Jul 25, 2005, in forum: VOIP
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    1,617
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
    Aug 8, 2005
  2. mikesh

    Voipbuster

    mikesh, Aug 8, 2005, in forum: VOIP
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    587
  3. mmx2

    Voipbuster & sjphone

    mmx2, Aug 23, 2005, in forum: VOIP
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    2,090
  4. mmx2

    Voipbuster ?

    mmx2, Sep 1, 2005, in forum: VOIP
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    569
  5. Georg Schwarz

    Web-based signup with VoIPBuster?

    Georg Schwarz, Oct 1, 2005, in forum: VOIP
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    572
    Georg Schwarz
    Oct 1, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page