    this problem would be easily solved by this kind of servic
    cause they could call me at any time on my cell for fre
    thank

    mikesh, Aug 8, 2005

  2. Thus spaketh mikesh:
    > i just found out about this site
    > the only problem their pc to phone service gives u only a minute and
    > 30 seconds then terminates the call
    > is there a way to change that or another pc to phone service that is
    > free
    >
    > i really need something like this because i have a lot of friends in
    > moldova
    > calling each one of them is kind of hard (time difference) and
    > expensive
    > this problem would be easily solved by this kind of service
    > cause they could call me at any time on my cell for free
    > thanks

    I've been using it for a few months.

    Just register with 1 Euro of credit, and then you can make free calls that
    last 60 mins a time.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 8, 2005

  3. mikesh

    mikesh Guest

    thanks
    can i send them that 1 euro via paypal

    mikesh, Aug 9, 2005
  4. mikesh

    bor Guest

    On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 03:20:27 -0500,
    -spam.invalid (mikesh) wrote:

    >thanks
    >can i send them that 1 euro via paypal?

    i am afraid the server for the accounts and buying credits is not
    working since a few days..

    gr

    bor, Aug 10, 2005