    later - I have been trying for several days and have even emailed
    customer service but without response. Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    shabir, Jul 8, 2005

  2. shabir

    Terry Guest

    "shabir" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi I am trying to register a voipbuster account but keep getting a
    > message that it is not possible to register at this time and to try
    > later - I have been trying for several days and have even emailed
    > customer service but without response. Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks

    I have tried seravl times over the past 3 weeks and failed also. Same error
    you are getting. Anyone else got any ideas why we can't register?

    Terry, Jul 8, 2005

  3. shabir

    Guest

    On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:04:50 +0100, "Terry" <>
    wrote:

    >"shabir" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi I am trying to register a voipbuster account but keep getting a
    >> message that it is not possible to register at this time and to try
    >> later - I have been trying for several days and have even emailed
    >> customer service but without response. Any suggestions?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >I have tried seravl times over the past 3 weeks and failed also. Same error
    >you are getting. Anyone else got any ideas why we can't register?

    I think David Floyd posted the answer to this one a few days ago I
    forget what he said now .

    , Jul 8, 2005
  4. shabir

    Nick Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:04:50 +0100, "Terry" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >"shabir" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hi I am trying to register a voipbuster account but keep getting a
    > >> message that it is not possible to register at this time and to try
    > >> later - I have been trying for several days and have even emailed
    > >> customer service but without response. Any suggestions?
    > >>
    > >> Thanks

    > >I have tried seravl times over the past 3 weeks and failed also. Same

    error
    > >you are getting. Anyone else got any ideas why we can't register?
    > >

    > I think David Floyd posted the answer to this one a few days ago I
    > forget what he said now .

    Voipbuster was over subscribed for the Beta trials and registration was/is
    suspended until further notice.

    Nick, Jul 8, 2005
  5. shabir

    shabir Guest

    Nick - thanks for that - much appreciated

    Shabir

    shabir, Jul 9, 2005