Voipbuster problem

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk, Sep 2, 2005.

  1. Guest

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:42:46 +0100, Rob <robin@.uk.org.brol> wrote:

    >Hi.
    >
    >I downloaded VOIPbuster yesterday. I noticed that the "free call time"
    >was 5 seconds, not 20 as advertised.
    >
    >Then, following the purchase of credit, nothing has changed. Calls are
    >cut off after 4 secs, even though 1 euro is showing on the balance.

    Took about an hour for mine to start working but I still cannot get it
    to work with EyeBeam or any other softphone only the VO software
    works.

    , Sep 2, 2005

  2. Guest

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:01:25 GMT, "Mr T" <> wrote:

    >how come your header has freedom2surf in yet your clearly using a bluyonder
    >bb connection
    >
    >dex come on what are you up to? pmsl

    I have both at the moment f2s and TW and I am using the f2s connection
    to post from otherwise I could not use the f2s news server .

    , Sep 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:13:33 GMT, "Mr T" <> wrote:

    >very clever
    >
    >--

    You did ask .

    , Sep 2, 2005
  4. Guest

    On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 09:54:20 GMT, "Mr T" <> wrote:

    >at leat some of us have useful careers eyevor

    Isn't being some kind of a UK rep for some useless German telecom's
    company a useful career ? .

    , Sep 3, 2005

    Rob, Sep 3, 2005
  6. JuliusP Guest

    No problem here with Voipbuster calls, even ones lasting nearly an hour

    JuliusP, Sep 3, 2005
  7. Mr T Guest

    some people will persist with these services that keep on failing all the
    time wont they, still thats what you get if you pay peanuts or get it free,
    a crap service.

    --
    ----
    "Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world."

    Mr T, Sep 3, 2005
  9. Guest

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:08:39 +0100, wrote:

    >On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:01:25 GMT, "Mr T" <> wrote:
    >
    >>how come your header has freedom2surf in yet your clearly using a bluyonder
    >>bb connection
    >>
    >>dex come on what are you up to? pmsl

    >I have both at the moment f2s and TW and I am using the f2s connection
    >to post from otherwise I could not use the f2s news server .

    Check the headers happy now are we .

    , Sep 3, 2005
  10. Mr T Guest

    very clever

    "Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."

    Mr T, Sep 3, 2005
  11. Mr T Guest

    yes m8 and how did you manage to gt it to show that "under compression"
    thing

    if you dont want to say on here mail me at

    with the details

    looks very useful

    Mr T, Sep 3, 2005
  12. On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:33:10 GMT, Rochdale's Stefan Kaniuk said:

    >if you dont want to say on here mail me at

    pillock

    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 140,000 groups
    Unlimited download

    Stefan Kaniuk is a pillock, Sep 3, 2005
  13. Sean Guest

    Stefan Kaniuk is a pillock wrote:
    > On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 19:33:10 GMT, Rochdale's Stefan Kaniuk said:
    >

    >>if you dont want to say on here mail me at
    >>

    > pillock

    > Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    > More than 140,000 groups
    > Unlimited download
    > http://www.usenetzone.com to open account

    Think you need a dictionary, that seems to be the only word you know

    Sean, Sep 3, 2005
  14. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > Stefan Kaniuk is a pillock wrote:

    > > pillock

    > Think you need a dictionary, that seems to be the only
    > word you know

    He is only stating a fact, leave him alone ;-)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 3, 2005
  15. Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Sean" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Stefan Kaniuk is a pillock wrote:

    >>>pillock

    >>Think you need a dictionary, that seems to be the only
    >>word you know

    > He is only stating a fact, leave him alone ;-)

    I was starting to wonder if it was a script.

    Thomas Rankin, Sep 4, 2005
  16. Mr T Guest

    Mr T, Sep 4, 2005
  17. Mr T Guest

    yes one could sy that, i dont know why eyevort doesnt admit the truth about
    his interest like i have done, does he think people dont know what hes all
    about.

    i believe the bus driver story is simply a cover as he spend smore tyime in
    here thana nyone i know, so he can hardly have any time to drive buses now
    can he.

    i wonder what retainer hes on and what benefits he gets from pissgate

    "Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."

    Mr T, Sep 4, 2005
  18. Thus spaketh Mr T:
    > yes one could sy that, i dont know why eyevort doesnt admit the truth
    > about his interest like i have done, does he think people dont know
    > what hes all about.
    >
    > i believe the bus driver story is simply a cover as he spend smore
    > tyime in here thana nyone i know, so he can hardly have any time to
    > drive buses now can he.
    >
    > i wonder what retainer hes on and what benefits he gets from pissgate
    >
    > --

    We all know bus drivers only work for a few hours a day, and half of that is
    "Running special" so they don't have to pick passengers up! ;-)

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Sep 4, 2005
  19. Guest

    On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:13:56 +0100, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    >We all know bus drivers only work for a few hours a day, and half of that is
    >"Running special" so they don't have to pick passengers up! ;-)

    Plus you can't call them bus drivers anymore sit Ivor in one of these
    and he wouldn't have a clue . What is this pedal for to the left of
    the steering column for why won't go in gear when I move the gear
    leaver and why does it make that horrible noise when I move the gear
    stick he would say .
    http://www.britishmodelbuses.com/Models/16007_Leyland PD2_North Western.htm

    , Sep 4, 2005