VoIPBuster or IAX problem with moh

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Sparks, Jul 10, 2005.

  1. Sparks

    Sparks Guest

    Okay, here is the problem...

    Using Asterisk@Home 1.3

    I make a call with VoIPBuster (My only IAX route at the moment, maybe this
    is significant?)

    Normal calls are fine, however, if I put the caller on hold, the music
    sounds very choppy to the caller, it seems to be ok if the caller makes
    noise all the time.

    Is this my Asterisk box (I guess so) or VoIPBuster?

    If it is my Asterisk box, what can I do to improve it, as it sounds crap!

    If I call out via Sipgate (SIP) (or receive a call via Sipgate) it is all
    fine,

    Thanks for any hints!

    Sparks...
    Sparks, Jul 10, 2005