    David Floyd Guest

    As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

    DF
    David Floyd, Oct 25, 2005

  2. David Floyd

    Jono Guest

    "David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    news:lISkcQA4keXDFwqP@127.0.0.1...
    > As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.
    >
    > DF

    Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

    Anyone successfully set up Sipdiscount with Asterisk?
    Jono, Oct 25, 2005

  3. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Jono writes

    >"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >> As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.
    >>
    >> DF

    >Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
    >
    >Anyone successfully set up Sipdiscount with Asterisk?

    I can't even get registered this morning :-(
    David Floyd, Oct 25, 2005
  4. David Floyd

    Al Guest

    On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:13:44 +0100, David Floyd wrote:

    >As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

    If their website is to be believed, calls to several other countries
    are still free, eg most of Western Europe (outside UK) and USA.
    Al, Oct 25, 2005
  5. David Floyd

    DMac Guest

    voipcheap still seems free
    did anyone manage to get voipcheap to work with an ATA - and is the one
    eurocent charge likely to be applied to this

    Wonder if the voipbuster charging will coincide with a more stable service
    from them... and maybe that long-promised DDI number?
    DMac, Oct 25, 2005
  6. David Floyd

    davew Guest

    David Floyd wrote:
    > As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.
    >
    > DF

    I last credited my account via PayPal. When i found out that UK were
    charging i complained through PayPal. In just over an hour i recieved a
    full refund!
    davew, Oct 25, 2005
  7. David Floyd

    Me Guest

    "David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    > As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

    It works out a lot cheaper to use a landline to make the call now.
    Me, Oct 26, 2005
  8. David Floyd

    Guest

    On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:08:08 +0100, "Me" <...@...com> wrote:

    >"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >> As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

    >It works out a lot cheaper to use a landline to make the call now.

    Yes for UK calls I use 1899 and I only use Voipbuster now for certain
    overseas calls.
    pete
    , Oct 26, 2005
  9. David Floyd

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Me writes

    >"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >> As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

    >It works out a lot cheaper to use a landline to make the call now.

    If by that you mean PSTN then I suppose 18866/1899 at 3p per call would
    be cheaper if your call is longer than 4.5 minutes.

    But there are other VoIP suppliers that are still FREE.
    David Floyd, Oct 26, 2005
  10. David Floyd

    GwG Guest

    > In message of Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Me writes
    >>
    >>"David Floyd" <> wrote in message
    >>> As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

    >>It works out a lot cheaper to use a landline to make the call now.
    >>

    > If by that you mean PSTN then I suppose 18866/1899 at 3p per call
    > would be cheaper if your call is longer than 4.5 minutes.
    >
    > But there are other VoIP suppliers that are still FREE.

    And they seem to be the same company, but under different names.
    GwG, Oct 26, 2005
  11. On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:55:55 +0100, David Floyd wrote:

    >But there are other VoIP suppliers that are still FREE.

    Please name them.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=80?=, Oct 27, 2005
  12. David Floyd

    Sparks Guest

    "?" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:55:55 +0100, David Floyd wrote:
    >
    >>But there are other VoIP suppliers that are still FREE.

    > Please name them.

    I would also be intrested in this!

    Sparks...
    Sparks, Oct 27, 2005